🗝️Chapter [X]: HIS SECRET

_________________________

» His Secret «
_________________________

"This isn't supposed to have happened yet!"

"...didn't you see any rooms.."

"other than the one we've been in so far?"

"No. I've got a lot of memory,"

"but they've all been of rooms we've been"

"in so far..."

"J...pan..."

"...did something happen.."

"to make you worry?"

"No."

      "This is my fault...This is all my fault. If only I didn't left her all alone. This wouldn't happen. If only I throw my pride and hold them with me..This thing wont probably happen. Maaf...maaf..saya minta maaf..." Philippines felt a warm hugged from someone, someone very dear to her. She came back from senses and saw Malaysia.

"Kuya...?"

     She called, Malaysias eyes widen and look at her face. She was looking at him with a confused looked. "You came back...You came back.." Malaysia started to cry again."Kuya...you're alive.." Philippines said and cant help but to smile.

     But then, Malaysia suddenly pushed her away from him. "KU-KUYA!" He tried to save him from the monster but trying to save her cause his hand to be bit and eaten. Philippines looked back and saw him giving her a gentle smile. Her eyes widen as she saw her brother pale and no  arms left. "Mutiara please don't cry...I'll be alright...---"

"Hurry up...and run..----"

     Philippines tried to pull him but the monster suddenly swallowed him whole. As the monster started to chew him up, His blood showered her and the hallway. Slowly, regaining and realizing what just happened. Philippines lost her self again started to screamed.

"No.No...NO!!..."

     She started to cry out loud. "Wh-what are you doing..? Stop..st-stop it!...D-don't eat him...Malaysia!! MALAYSIA!!! Give...GIVE HIM BACK!!" She reached out but then the monster again attacked. It bit her arm causing it to cut off. The pain was unexplainable. Her blood pour out. "It hurts.." She stepped back and tried to stop the bleeding but she cants. She started to panic.

"My ha-HAND!!"

     Philippines started to run back to the main floor, she tried to run again, and again, and again. "I DON'T WANT THIS!!! I DIDN'T WISH FOR THIS!!! GIVE THEM BACK!!! I WANT TO GO OUT!!!" I cried. "SOMEONE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE!!!" She cried "No....This cant be real!! Not again!! GIVE THEM BACK!!! Indonesia!! Malaysia!!"