☠ Warning! [A/N]

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hello! It's me again and welcome to my new fanfiction! HetaOni:MaPhilIndo ver. I already finished rewriting the chapters of this book and I'll be publishing every Sunday around 11 o'clock PM. I got this idea by watching Pediepie's old gameplay which is him playing the original game Ao Oni and of course me playing the HetaOni. I based the story on the original game. The story will be the same as the HetaOni as well. 

CHARACTERS!

The characters that I used are my original characters, they're my Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia. But the other characters all belong to Hidekaz Himaruya.

Edit: MaPhilIndo is now OFFICIALLY canon in Hetalia. YAY!!

By the way, I suggest that turn your background to BLACK since I used dark pictures. I know it doesn't matter but when I re-read it, it was a good experience haha!

Oh yeah! Almost forgot! I guess this is the first book here in Wattpad that the only characters were only the MaPhilIndo siblings. Because I always saw some were all about South-Eat Asia Family which is very nice!

I hope you'll guys enjoy reading my fanfic! Please mind that this is not professionally written, expect the spelling and grammar errors along the way! I'll see you guys later! Bye!