The slayer on Remnant. chapter 1.

Hayden: "Until we see each other again..."

And with that Samuel Hayden transported the Doom Slayer to hell...... or did he?

He woke up in a forest in broad daylight he sees his HUD light up with blue light. Its VEGA.

VEGA: "welcome back, it seems that you have been transported to an unkown dimension. Initiating startup protocol. Rebooting.... reboot successful. Scanning vital signs........
Scan complete. Vital signs normal. Engaging neurolink....... Neurolink established. I will now be able to teleport your firearms with just your thought."

Well atleast I can kill things again...

VEGA:"scanning for nearby lifeforms...... 4 lifeforms detected 200 meters 2 'O clock."

Doomguy starts walking towards the lifeforms.
After a few seconds he sees 3 wolf like creatures and a bear. They seem aggressive.

VEGA:"they are not aware of your current position. I would advise you not to engage."

Vega was to late as Doomguy had already ran in with his super shotgun.

He shot a Beowulf right in the face blowing its head clean off.
He shot the second one in its leg. While it was staggered he ripped off the white mask and threw it at the third Beowulf that was charging at him. The mask was thrown with such force that it sliced the Beowulf in half.

"This is where the fun begins."

He starts his chainsaw and revved it. He charges at the Ursa. It swings with it's right claw. Doomguy dodges and lunges at his now exposed belly. He jams the chainsaw in and slices open its belly he then throws the chainsaw aside and grabs the ursa's two sides of the ursa's sliced open belly and tears it in two and throws it aside.

He is completely covered in blood and gore.

VEGA:"The creatures you just killed are dissolving into smoke. This smoke contains minor traces of argent energy which means that I will be able to repair your suit with every kill. "

Doomguy looks at his victims and smiles in satisfaction.
He starts to wander into the forest, seeking civilization.
_________________________________________

Team RWBY is sent to investigate a massive energy surge resonating from the forest. As their bullhead lands they are greeted by a Beowulf pack.

They ready for combat.
After a 5 minute brawl Ruby gets pinned down.

Yang: "RUBY HANG ON I'M COMING!"

the Beowulf was chipping away at her aura and was about to finish her off. Suddenly her face was seperated 3 centimeters away from an armored fist. And it wasn't Yangs.

The slayer pulled his arm out of the Beowulfs head. He grabs his trusty ol' chainsaw and starts tearing through the grimm.

Team RWBY can do nothing but stand in awe and watch as the slayer rips and tears
Weiss:"look at him go. Such savagery!"

Yang:"I know right! He's so manly and mmmmm.. I'd like a piece of that if you know what mean."

Ruby:"Yang! Ewww!"

Yang:"What? Momma likes what momma sees!"

After all the Beowulf are dead. He rips his chainsaw out of the last Beowulf, grunts And walks off.

Ruby:"WAIT!"

Doomguy looks over his shoulder at the 4 girls. They walk towards him.

Blake:"Who are you?"