start of a kinship

Yeah I got some useful suggestions in the comments and my dm's
But for the most part Im Going to fucking improvise.
---------------------------------------------------

It's completely silent as an army of robots is aiming their rifles at the slayer, who's is just standing there, banging his fist against his chest, creating a loud boom with every hit, even on his own, he was more intimidating than the entire atlas fleet.

Winter crawled her way out of the ship she had been launched into.

"Knights, stand down, I'll remove this filth from beacon myself!"

The robots lower their rifles.

Winter gets ready to charge at the slayer once more with all her remaining strength.

A Schnee symbol appears behind her and she goes for another straight dash for the slayers face.
The slayer dodges her thrust, grabs her by the neck and slams her into the ground.

The slayer raises his fist and launches his fist at her face, creating a sonic boom from the movement of his fist alone.

"Dimitri stop! Please! That's my sister!"

The slayers fist stop a millimeter from Winters face.
The slayer lets go of Winters neck.
He backs up and walks toward Weiss.

Vega:"in our defence, she started the altercation."

Weiss:"in your defense!? You almost killed he-"

Winter:"He did not! I would've been fine! And I certainly don't need YOUR help to prove that!"

Weiss:"Really winter!? Are you this dense, he would've pummeled you into the ground if I hadn't said anything!"

Winter:"I had the situation under control and dont need your help to defeat this simplistic buffoon!"

Yang:"hey ice witch! Dont call my boyfriend a buffoon! You were the ones throwing boulders all over the place!"

Winter:"only because that idiot drunkard was looking for a fight!"

Ruby/Yang:"Dont you dare call our uncle an idiot!"

The girls get into a heated verbal argument and start getting louder and louder with words coming out of their mouths faster and faster.

The slayer is standing next to the group of women arguing like toddlers and decides that hes had enough. He looses two shells from his super shotgun, wich are loud enough to silence the ongoing argument.

Vega:"now, everyone should just calm down, if not, --we will make everyone calm down.-- oh, my that wasnt my intention, I meant to say that we should start over with a formal introduction. I am Vega, Dimitri Senavievs personal AI. A pleasure to meet you miss Schnee. As well as you mister Branwen."

Qrow:"First of all, how do you know my name, second, You're dating my niece!? Third, WHERE IS MY FLASK!"

Winter:"you probably all know me but I'll introduce myself as a courtesy, I am Winter Schnee, second hand to General Ironwood, and Sister to the heir of the Schnee dust mining company.

"Well now that everybody's acquainted I'd like to speak with that one over there."

A man in a white suit starts walking towards the group. Ozpin and goodwitch are standing next to him.

Ozpin:"mister Senaviev, would you please join me and mister ironwood for a walk? Miss Goodwich, would you be so kind as to clean up this mess?"

Goodwich nodded and the slayer started to walk towards Ozpin.