Mountain Glenn.

(A/n)Alright boys let's yeet back onto this mfkin story.
(A/n)2.0 I wrote this story while tired as fuck. Not gonna spell check this mess fuck that, too lazy.

-undefined period of time after the dance-

Doomguy and Yang are now officially a couple.(I guess?)

The slayer is lying in bed thinking about his next mission.
Shadowing a huntsman. The slayer and team RWBY have been assigned to Oobleck. They are supposed to research Mountain Glenn, A failed city outside of the safe border of the Kingdoms. He gets out of bed and heads to the cafeteria.

*meanwhile in the cafeteria*

Team RWBY and team JNPR ate sitting at the same table.

Pyrrha:"So, Yang, how are things with Dimitri?"

Yang:" Great actually. He may not talk but he's pretty romantic actually."

Pyrrha:"as in?"

Yang:"I'd rather not talk about it."

Pyrrha:"so you mean like in b-"

Their awkward conversation was cut short by the intercom.

"Will team RWBY as well as mister Senaviev report to the Dr. Ooblecks class."

*later in class*

Dr. Oobleck:"alright. You four have been assigned to me. We are going to explore Mountain Glenn. I called you here for a quick briefing before we leave."

*time skip because I'm lazy as fuck*

The group of six walked towards their bullhead. They got in and departed for Mountain Glenn.

Thirty minutes into their flight, Yang had fallen asleep on The Slayer's shoulder while he was cleaning his super shotgun. Ruby tapped him on the shoulder.

(Some good ol' banter coming up)

"Can I take a look." She said extremely quiet.

The slayer took out the two 10-gauge shells and handed her the weapon.
Her small hands barely fit around the pistol grip. She noticed all the dried up blood and what looked like a tooth stuck to the shotgun.

Ruby:"When did you last clean this?"

Vega:"Never. It is not a necessity on a simple weapon such as this."

Ruby:"oh. Alright then. Gross"

She tried to open the shotgun but could manage to get the thing open.

The slayer took it from her, opened the action and handed it back.

(Alright banter is over. Lets get to killing)

The bullhead landed in the abandoned city. You could see the grimm nesting in what used to be homes. Buildings were now ruins.

Dr. Oobleck:"fifty thousand people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town."

They ruined buildings stretched for miles and grimm could be heard all around. This was no place for anyone but grimm. All you could find here was death. However the slayer saw something else.

A playground.

The slayer ran off into the city.

Dr. Oobleck:"Mister Senaviev! Hold on. Oh well he can handle himself."

_______________________________________

The slayer is running through the streets with his heavy assault rifle.