Breach

As morning comes, team RWBY notices that The slayer is missing, a few gunshots can be heard into the distance.

The gunshots lead them to an open sewer cover. They go in. Team RWBY stepped into an enormous underground train station.
The closer they got to the gunfire the more frequent it became.

They eventually found the slayer. He was in a brutal gunfight with what looked to be an army of white fang, with Neo and an Admiral at the back near a giant train.

Team RWBY quickly stepped in to aid the slayer. The team of 5 ran towards the army. Ruby Magnificently reaping her opponents while Weiss gracefully cut hers down. Blake efficiently Taking them down. And Yang Beating them up in style. And then there us the slayer.... angrily Shooting And punching everything until it died.

After a large part of the army had been defeated, they retreated into the train as it started to leave into a tunnel.

Oobleck:"after them, I say!"

Team RWBY jumped onto the train just in time, along with the slayer and Oobleck.

Yang:"So where are we going exactly!?"

Oobleck:"if I remember correctly, this will be a dead end."

Ruby:"so what are they doing."

Blake:"maybe they're tryi-"

They were interrupted by a 12gauge buckshot from the slayers combat shotgun. The slayer pointed towards a small device in a hatch on too of the train.

Weiss:"what the hell is that!?"

Oobleck:"that appears to be, a bomb. I suggest we move to the next wagon."
He calmly says.
As team RWBY runs towards the next wagon. The slayer runs all the way to the front of the train.

*Rwby v2 ep11 plays*

*meanwhile*
The slayer is working his way from front cabin to back. Any white fang unlucky enough to encounter him will get their head crushed against the wall.

As he is working his way through the train he opens the door to a crew cabin. 40 white fang are now staring at the face of death. He walks through the door and slams the control panel next to it, locking the door.

_______________________________________

As Neo is about to kill Yang, the door to her wagon opens. The slayer steps through, covered in blood and guts.
Neo looks at the monstrous figure but before she knew it, she had already received a punch that sent her flying into the wall.
Neo had dared to hurt Yang ,the one thing that had relieved some of the slayers anger.
She has enraged the Slayer more than he normally was. Neo knew in her mind that this might be the end of her
existence.

The slayer slowly walked towards Neo Who was ,still against the wall, recovering from the last punch.
The slayer cracked hus knuckles and threw a punch at the disoriented Neo.
Neo raised her umbrella, hoping to absorb some of the impact. He relentlessly unleashed a barrage of punches against the umbrella until it suddenly shattered into a million pieces. The slayer quickly grabbed Neo by the neck and dragged her up the wall up to his eye level. He gave her a punch in the stomach and angrily  shouted:

Yang was awake. She had heard the slayers voice before at Beacon. But it was low and calm. This time his voice was.... monstrous.
The slayer threw Neo across the wagon into the opposite wall.
He slowly made his way to the pathetic little girl that he had once spared. He was about to squish the girls head under his boot when a red portal appeared in front of him. A white masked woman wielding a a red nodachi jumped out and swung at him.