Unleashing the Beast

(a/n) Alright i re wrote some parts of this chapter and fine tuned other. shoud be a bit les of an eye sore to read now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter starts at the end of this episode, the grimm invade as the Slayer is downed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The slayer is down, pinned under a massive beast. wolves and bears glawing away at his armor, and his strength.

"And there lay the mighty doom slayer, just as pitiful as the rest of the hunters and huntresses, even the strongest among you can't stand against the horde, why is this single student being sent to die in this unbalanced fight? What is wrong with this academy?

Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating enough grimm in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong, but I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is equally undesirable.

Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"

for the slayer, everything is going dark, everything is fading away. he can feel his energy fade into nothing, this is the end. a massive black elephant foot rises up and stomps down onto his helmet.

A loud crack is heard throughout the arena.

---------------------------------------------

"NOOOOOOOO! DMITRI!" Team RWBY is shocked when their comrade's head is crushed by an elephant.

Yang:"What!? Is he okay!? we need to go check on him!"

Ruby"I dont know! but we need to move now!"

Team RWBY drops all the items they had bought on their shopping trip and make their way to the nearest bullhead.

Yang busts into the bullhead and commands the robotic pilot to fly to the arena.

"I am sorry miss Xiao Long but the arena has been evacuated and is off limits at this time."I can take you as close as beacon academy."

Yang:"Yeah sure fine but we need to go NOW!"

Team RWBY quickly get on the bullhead and take off for beacon.

only the end plays,(battle in the city and dragon awakening)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"they are fear, brutal, without mercy, but you, you will be worse, you MUST be worse, this is the first time being this close to death while immortal, you see, Slayer, your power was only partly gifted to you, it was to match your rage and your will."

The slayer slowly opens his eyes to an empty arena, the grimm have left him, thinking he was dead. with great pain, he stands up and makes his way toward the exit, once outside he is confronted with a burning city, overrun with grimm, and with a giant dragon flying above. the slayer is limping towards a bullhead, wanting to take it to beacon to ensure Yangs security. Every step feeling like an eternity, he keeps on going.