unfinished chapter

I need your opinions on this chapter, I started working on it a while ago and never published it cause I didnt like the way the story was going, maybe you guys think otherwise, let me know what you think in the comments

THIS CHAPTER ISNT PART OF THE STORY

After the whole breach fiasco the entire school had been avoiding the Slayer. All except Yang. She hadn't left the slayer side for a even a second. That's all he cared about anyway. As long as he had Yang. Wasn't in constant torment. his brutality at the breached caused even Ruby to be terrified of him. The slayer sat in the cafeteria. He went to sit with team RWBY and JNPR but all except Yang and picked up their plates and moved away. The slayer did not seem to express the slightest emotion. The table was completely silent.

Yang:"Sooooo...... anyone doing anything tomorrow?"

Silence.

Yang:"alright guys it's been three days since the breach. Why us everyone acting weird lately cause this is getting annoying."

Silence.

The slayer gave Yang a pat on the shoulder and left, the amount of rage he exerted had made him extremely tired. He just went to the RWBY dorm and fell asleep on Yangs bed. While in his sleep, he rolled off of his bed onto the floor.

*back at the cafeteria*

Weiss:"Yang, we need to talk about your boyfriend."

Yang:"alright, what about him."

Ruby:"well uhm we want you to uhm... break up with him."

Yang:"What!? Why!?"

Blake:"well he's um well.. lets get somewhere private."

*later at the RWBY dorm*

Yang:"what you you mean he's a monster?!"

Blake:"you didn't see what we saw! He lost control! He's a psychopath!"

Weiss:"its all on video. Here watch that!"

Weiss tossed Yang a scroll a video of the slayer strangling an ursa to death with its innards.

Ruby:"what if he does that to you? We dont want that so please Yang!"

Yang:"uh I think I'm gonna puke.. alright I'll think about it. Jeez now can you stop with all that weird behaviour."

The slayer had heard the entire conversation. They had betrayed him. They tried to take away the one thing that brought him joy. He wanted to strike them down right then and there. But couldn't. To him, they were like family. He needed to think about what he was going to do with his life. Normally he could just punch his problems but not this time, he had to figure this out.

The Slayer stood up from behind Yang's bed only to see the 4 terrified faces of team RWBY.

Ruby:"oh no. Dmitri we didn't mean it like that, we were ju-"

She was cut short by the slayer kicking out their door, sending it flying into the opposite dorm.

Yang:"oh yeah that's just perfect. Of ALL people to piss off it just had to be him. Thanks guys."

The Slayer was walking through the hallway until he heard a small Yelp coming from around a corner. He saw  that carding was once again pulling velvets ear.

Team CRDL slowly backed off from velvet at the mere sight of the slayer.

Cardin:"I am so sorry we were just teasi-" before he could finish his sentence the slayer had grabbed Cardins head and slammed him into the wall.

Velvet was terrified. She had to pick between running past the slaye or running towards CRDL.

She tried to get back to her dorm but the slayer grabbed her shoulder while she tried to walk past him.
He could see the fear in her eyes.
He felt pity for her. He wanted to comfort her.

He dragged velvet into a deep embrace. After some hesitation, velvet returned the hug.
"Maybe he's not the barbarian I thought he was" velvet thought to herself.

The slayer let go and walked off. He needed a place to relax. But he did not  know any familiar places in this godforsaken realm. So he went back to where his journey started. The emerald forest.

He decided to go on foot. It would help him clear his mind a little.

As he was wandering through the forest he noticed that something was following him.