Vytal

Its 4A.M. and I have a chemistry test in 5 hours. Let's hope writing this chapter was worth it.

The Slayer found himself back on campus only to be greeted with alot of colorful and decorated market stands.

He made his way through the enormous crowd. Until he bumped into a dark skinned girl with green hair and some edgy guy with grey hair. Something felt, off...
Nevertheless, the slayer set forth his quest to find his beloved.

As he was walking through the marketplace he spotted Yang's bright yellow hair at a ramen stand. Team RWBY was sitting with team JNPR while eating together while having a friendly discussion.

Nora:"sorry Pyrrha but I'm gonna gave to agree with Yang on this one."

Jaune:"well Nora I beg to differ. I think pyrrha could easily beat him."

Pyrrha:"well honestly, I dont think I can."

Weiss:"oh come on pyrrha you can definitely handle that brute."

Blake:"speak of the devil. Mister too angry to die is back."

Yang turned around on her stool and ran towards doomguy. She unexpectedly jumped on the slayer wich made him tumble and fall over.

Yang pulled the slayer into a warm hug.

Yang:"there you are! I missed you. We were having a discussion about pyrrha being stronger than you."

VEGA:"Physically stronger or based on capabilities? In both cases the slayer is stronger."

Jaune:" he is not!"

Nora:"Is so!"

Jaune:"Nuh-uh"

Nora:"Yeah-huh!"

Weiss:"enough! Let's save this bet for the tournament!"

*skip to arena*

Team RWBY and the slayer are sitting in the arena waiting for the next fight when two Atlasian knight grab the slayer by the shoulder.

Knight:"Sir, you have been assigned to the next fight. Please follow us."

Ruby:"You're fighting? With what team?  Against who?"

Professor Ports voice bellows through the speaker.

"Our next fight will be between team SSSN and team... uh I'm sorry this cant be right......oh it is? Are you sure? Alright then. Our next fight is between team SSSN and team DOOM!"

The slayer walked through a narrow hallway, waiting to enter the arena.
The two halves of the arena were randomized into biomes.

One half ocean and one half lava.

The slayer entered on the lava side and team SSSN entered on the ocean side.

Port on the speaker:"alright ladies and gentlemen! This is going to be the best fight of the day! Four of the best and most skilled huntsman of haven academy against the mightiest Grimm slayer of beacon! 3. 2. 1. Begin!

The slayer did not intend to fight those who had not wronged him.
As the opposing team charged at him he just stood there.

Sun tripped the slayer with his staff while sage knocked him into a large lava rock. Scarlet tied his rope around the slayer and the rock, locking him in place.  the slayer had not Inteded to fight back and take this miserable excuse for a loss.

Port:"it seems like mister Senaviev has given up but he is far from reaching the aura threshold. He had even lost a single aura point."

While team SSSN is mercilessly beating the doomslayer, Neptune whispered something under his breath.