Atlas part 1

(A/n) aight so the majority voted yes and two people gave some useful  feedback. So I'll make it so that Vega is aware of his glitches but not in control.

Also because I've been away for a while i might aswell give you a long ass chapter for my long ass absence

Also I didn't spellcheck because I'm baked outta my mind, nevertheless enjoy
_______________________________________

The Slayer opens his eyes, it's still dark, he looks at the clock next to Yang's bed, it says four o'clock in the fucking morning. Yang is still peacefully sleeping on the Slayers chest. He slowly pushes her off of him and gets out of bed. he puts on the Praetor suit as quietly as possible and exits the dorm. while he is wandering the campus, he runs into team NDGO, they look like they are training for the tournament. 

"hey look its that Doomslayer guy." Nebula gave him a friendly smile.

Dew:'' hey would you be interested in a practice bout? we wanna test ourselves against someone who doesn't really know us."

the slayer nodded.

Nebula:''alright you go stand over there. when i count down we start. fight until we are no longer able to or until we tap out. Don't go easy on us, we wont go easy on you."

the slayer stood about 20 meters from his opponents, he knew that gunfire would definitely wake up the entire campus so he would have to make due with his fists. not that that would be a problem. He got into a battle stance and nodded towards Nebula.

Nebula:"ready? alright. 3....2....1... go!"

the team charged towards the slayer.

Dew thrusted her spear towards the slayers throat, he easily dodged it, grabbed the spear from her hand and knocked her to the ground with it. he then threw the spear at Octavia, it flew past her neck put it had hooked her clothing dragging her along with it. Before she knew it, she was pinned to a tree with the spear having pierced its way through the 130 centimeter thick tree.

Gwen threw a flurry of knives, hoping that one would even come close to harming the slayer. the slayer just let the knives bounce of his suit and walked towards Gwen, when he was close enough, he caught one of Gwen's knifes and threw it at her foot, pinning her shoe to the ground. all of the sudden an arrow flew towards the Slayer's face. he dodged it but it had barely scraped the back of his neck, where Vega's AI chip was located. Nebula turned her crossbow into a sword and ran towards the Slayer.  the Slayer caught the blade in his hand and uppercut Nebula, sending flying straight up in the air. when she was about to hit the ground, Doomguy caught her.

Nebula:"well, i expected a defeat but not this harsh" she said with a disappointed face.  

Vega:"you should see this as an opportunity of improvement."

"will do, but can someone help me off of this tree!" Dew shouted while still being stuck to the tree.

With that, the slayer walked off. it was now four thirty in the morning, with still nothing to do, The Slayer Walked back to the RWBY dorm.

When he entered everyone was still asleep. The slayer took off all of his armor and got in bed next to Yang.
He closed his eyes en fell asleep.

___________________________________

An annoying beep was heard. Followed by a hard smash.

Yang:"c'mon Dimitri, you cant just smash every alarm clock that goes off."

Ruby:"I got no problem with it." She says extremely tired.

Everyone gets up and ready for the vytal festival.
They decide to go into town for the day.