Gladiator

The sun is rising, birds are chirping in the  background, a faint ray of light shines through the curtains onto Yang's bed. She wakes up and notices that Dimitri is gone, This wasn't very unusual as he was often gone doing god knows what, (Probably killing). She got up out of bed and got dressed, as the other three members of team RWBY did the same, they headed to the cafeteria together for breakfast. When they got to the cafeteria they were shocked at what they saw, Cardin and his friends were sitting at the same table as Velvet, seemingly being nice to her. 

Velvet:"Not that i dont like it... but uhm... why are you acting all nice all of the sudden?"

Right as she said that, out of nowhere Dimitri walked over and sat next to her. He gave Cardin an intense stare through his helmet, Wich Cardin definitely picked up.

Cardin:"Well we realised that uhhh.. It's alot better to uhh..-"

"To like and be able to trust your comrades on the battlefield." VEGA interviened and finished his sentence for him. 

Cardin:"Yes! Exactly, thats what i meant to say. But sadly we have to go, We have some Team exercises to get to. so uhh, Bye!"

Team CRDL hastily left at the sight of the slayer. As fast as they left, team RWBY joined the table.

Yang:"Damn, Velvet! you really scared them."

Velvet:"I'm pretty sure there not scared of me specifically." She looks at the Hellwalker sitting next to her.

Blake:"Seems you two got really close on that adventure, What'd you do out there?"

Velvet:"Well i wanted to test out some modfications i made to Anesidora, it kind of.... exploded. Then we got attacked by grimm.... BUT, Dmitri fended them off. wich is the reason im sitting here."

Yang mumbled something the rest could'nt hear 

"Im onto you little rabbit"

Ruby:"So whats the plan for today?"

Weiss:"The only fights today are between teams that aren't at our school so we dont really have to go. I was thinking of going to town, get some food, do some shopping, you know, some quality time."

Yang:"Thats sounds great. I'm in."

Blake and Ruby agree aswell.

Velvet:"Sorry guys i really have to get back to working out some bugs, maybe next time i'll join you."

Yang:"How about you big boy?" She stares at the slayer.

Vega:"We will not be able to attend as we have a meeting with Ozpin in an hour. Do have fun though."

the bell rings and an announcement is heard that a fight will be starting in 3 hours.

Yang:"Well wadd'ya say we head to town eh?"

the girls get up, say their goodbye's and walk towards the transport station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin is staring out his window, looking at beacon academy, The slayer is the only other one in the room, sitting in a single wooden chair opposite to the principles desk.

Ozpin:"Dimitri, as you're called, You are interesting, not because youre the smartest, or the most charismatic, or the most popular, but because you possess raw strength, speed, and stamina at a level thats nothing short a God, you may not know it, but alot of people have their eye on you, that being said, we cant really do anything against you, should you want to murder everyone for example, not that i'm saying that you want to, because you are at a level beyond our understanding, we can't really punish you for any misbehaviour, thats why we've refrained from doing so in the past, however the students you had an altercation with were supposed to fight today, and since putting you in their place isn't fair towards the other teams, i've put you in a gladiatorial fight. you alone will have to face a horde of grimm and a group of huntsman in battle, as a stand in for the canceled fight, you will be the entertainment for the day. that will be all Mr. Senaviev."