Atlas part 2

Sooooo, new chapter, here we go.

Also Very short cause I have no fucking clue where to go with the story

-------------

As the bullhead arrives at beacon, hundreds of robotic soldiers flood the campus grounds. Not alot to be troubled by for the slayer, but something felt off.

The slayer and yang were separated from the rest of the group, there was alot of commotion on the main pathway, a large crowd of bystanders was watching people fight. The slayer walked closer to inspect, before they new it, pillars as big as a bus would be flying around, one was on course towards Yang and the slayer.

Yang screamed at the slayer "Dimitri look out!"

The slayer had already seen the pillar and delivered a massive headbutt, shattering it into pieces.

Who had dared to wrong his beloved.

He cracked his knuckles and ran through the crowd like an unstoppable juggernaut.

_______________________________________

Ruby and Weiss were spectating their kin and cheering them on.

"Kick is butt uncle Qrow!"

"Teach him respect Winter!"

Blake cut in to point out something.

"Hey isn't that Dimitri?" She was pointing at a green mass charging towards the duel.

"Oh this is bad. Winter look out!" Weiss

Qrow and Winter have been fighting for a few minutes now, until Qrow sees the slayer behind winter and slashes at him with his scythe, the slayer dodges and delivers a devastating uppercut to Qrow, sending him flying into the air, Winter cast the Schnee symbol behind her and uses it as a platform to charge the slayer with a ridiculous speed. The slayer, not wanting to be outdone runs full speed towards Winter, as Winters blade is about to strike the hellwalker, he sidestepped, pulls back his fist, and delivers a punch with such force that it sends a shockwave through the academy, sending Winter flying through one of the atlas battlecruisers. Seeing the captain get hurt, atlas troops and techs start to target the slayer.

"Stand down sir, or we will take lethal precautions." A robot tells the slayer.

The slayer looks at an army of robotic soldiers and starts bashing his fist against his chest plate.

Vega starts turing red and in a loud booming voice says: