Chapter 49: Everything's Just Sad

QOC: What's the most annoying habit other people have?

o • O • o
Kyra's POV
O • o • O

"Ky-ra! Ky-ra! Ky-ra!"

The crowd chants my name to a steady beat as I hang onto the rim of the keg without anyone holding my legs up, chugging as much alcohol as I could handle. After a minute and twenty-one seconds, I can't do anymore, so I drop and lean against the wall, laughing and wiping my mouth of any wetness.

Everyone claps and hollers as I stand up wobbly, trying to take a bow. I fall over and laugh again. For some reason, I think my balance is hilarious. Just look at me. I'm a freaking wobble master in this drunken state.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I slur, hiccuping once after.

Everyone disperses, giving me a pat on my back as they join the party again. I giggle and sway my way around the teenagers everywhere, bumping into...oh, I don't even know how many people. Hehe.

Soon enough, I find two very attractive guys (at least they are with my drunk goggles on) standing and laughing at something together. They each hold a glass brown bottle in their hands. They don't seem as non-sober as I am. In fact, they seem completely oriented.

I stumble over to them and lean against the first one's shoulder, giving the other guy an intoxicated smile. My vision is sort of whack, but I can see that he's a guy, which is good enough for me. Not that I'd usually care in the state I'm in anyway.

"Hey, handsome," I flirt drunkenly. "Wanna head upstairs and have some...fun?" I step forward, but it's difficult to do. I sort of fall onto him and walk my pointer and middle fingers from his v-line to his chest.

He gives me a lustful look, smirking. "I'd love to, beautiful." His hands touch my waist, making that hot and bothered feeling in my stomach arise.

Or maybe that's the nausea?

I give him a drunk smile, but jump when I feel a hand squeeze my ass. I frown and look at the other attractive guy.

"Hey," I pout. "That's not an invite for you. Only for this guy." I laugh, loving just how funny I am as I point to my target with my thumb.

The blonde guy - the one who isn't my sex target of the night - smirks at me and steps forward anyway. I'm encased between him and the brunette.

"Well why can't we all three have some fun, yeah?" He asks in my ear, before nipping at my lobe.

I squeal and laugh, pushing at his chest. "No way, José. I don't do that shtuff." I think about something and spin around, facing Brunette. "Y'know. I don't want to do the down and dirty anymore. I just want more drinks for ma parched mouth," I say in a thick British accent.

He tilts his head with a smirk, pulling me closer to his body. I feel Blonde come up behind me, placing his hands on my hips. I flinch in surprise when he grinds his lower half on my ass.

"Oh come on, baby," Brunette whispers in my ear. "Let's all just go out to the pool house and have a little rendezvous. It won't take long."

"Yeah, we can find something else to quench your parched mouth too," Blonde says from behind.

I nervously and hazily laugh, slithering out from between them. I back stumble into a corner and shake my head, giggling at myself. Silly corner.