𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

I was walking down the halls, people bumping past. I always hated this. Hated life. Hated my mere existence. Hated everything. Hated everyone. For the past years I found no need to smile. To feel. Honestly I stopped caring. I need to focus more on school and my job in stead of knowing how to react to some you barely know at school's broken leg. I opened my locker and exchanged books, ignoring the sounds of loud and gruff laughter coming my way. I zipped up my backpack, slamming my locker shut. I didn't even have to look to know they were behind me. So I did the horrible thing and ignored their existence like they should do to me. "Did you just- Hey squirt! Come back here and fucking apologize for ignoring us!" One screamed. I just kept walking. They have beat me up before, but I'm used to it. I let it happen because I know that no one gives a shit. One slammed me against the wall roughly, anger spilling into his eyes. "Do you think you can ignore me? Us?" He spat. Literally. I plainly wiped the sweat off my face.

"Well it's not that hard." I said blandly. He looked at me like I was a red towel and he was the bull. "You're going to fucking regret back talking me." He growled, punching me square in the face. I fell with a small thud. I felt my cold blood slowly roll down the side of my face as I wiped it off with the back of my hand. "Yeah. Thanks for making me prettier, bub." I rolled my eyes. He kicked me in the jaw right before I was about to get up. I bit my lip to try and not say anything as I got up. "What, you're going to fucking walk away, runt?!" Another screamed, bounding towards me. 'Fuck it.' I thought. I spun on a heel and caught his fist. "I'm walking away so you don't embarrass yourself." I sighed. When do they learn? "What do you- Ow! Ow!" He whined as I twisted his arm. "F-Stop!" He barked as I twisted harder. "The fuck do you think you're doing?!" Romeo barked at me. Romeo Montague. The star football player. How fucking cliche. "Teaching your goomba a lesson to not embarrass himself while trying to drag me back into something." I muttered, letting go of his arm before I broke it. Wish I did, honestly.

"How fucking weak. Letting the runt almost snap your arm?" Romeo spat. "He fucking tried talking back to us!" The, now who I called twisted arm, spat back. I left silently as their "talk" grew into a full argument leading into if you put the PB first or the J. Jocks. So fucking dumb. I walked into my class like nothing happened. It was empty because people apparently "forget" when class starts. They are all most likely smoking drugs or having sex in a stall. They could be out making their own strip club in the locker room for all I care. I dropped my stuff beside the desk I was assigned to and sat. I looked at all the old and new carvings in the desk. I boredly traced them with my finger. Wait.. "For fuck- I always forget I have the same fucking class as you." Romeo groaned, sitting down at the last row where he was assigned to. Really fucking cliche isn't it? I wish life wasn't like that. I watched as students spilled in, half of them with their eyes dilated, which meant they were doing drugs, or with hickeys, which meant they had sex or were about to.

I let myself shut down into autopilot until lunch hit. I blinked back into reality as I reached the lunchroom door. I hesitated and passed it. I eat at home anyways. I went behind the school and sat against the brick wall. I sat and enjoyed the silence. No one shouting across tables. No one throwing food at you. No one- "If it isn't the runt!" Romeo spat, turning the corner. "Did you fucking follow me or did you find me by 'coincidence'?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "If I fucking followed you, then I would've killed you already." He scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "Wowie, I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. "Pff, you better be, squirt." He said,grabbing me by the shirt collar and held me up.

Then...

It happened again...

Like time froze for me to have time to look into his detailed hazel eyes...

Stop.

Stop!

I can't do this!

I hated this feeling for ages, but I loved it at the same time!

Just stop!!

𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔

I looked into his soft blue eyes. I always hated this. I have a fucking girlfriend. Life is so screwed. "What are you staring at runt?" I growled. I hated talking to him this way. It's like I couldn't touch him, but needed to at the same time. "I'm staring at your idiot face and how stupid it is by existing." He spat. What kind of come back is that? I growled and dropped him. A wave of guilt washed through my body and out. I kicked him harshly in the stomach and chest and walked away, back towards the door. I hated it. I hated him. But I couldn't. I couldn't hate it. I couldn't hate him. I was so confused. I tried constantly to shake it off, but I never can. I won't accept it. I won't accept him. He can jump off a cliff for all I care. I will be perfectly fine. I won't miss him.

I won't love him.

Ever.