IIII I - 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕲𝖔

𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗; 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝕽+𝕵 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞

𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔

I walked out of the dressing room of the State Theater. Today the whole state will be watching us play Romeo and Julian: A Twist to Romeo and Juliet. I was nervous, really. There is a bigger crowd and everything. I nervously looked around for Julian. I pulled out my phone.

[You] Julian where are you I'm nervous :(

[Julian] Don't worry your olden day pants off yet I'm coming out of the dressing rooms.

I sighed and shut off my phone, putting it in the phone box. "Hey." Julian said from behind me. "Hey." I echoed, kissing his forehead. He blushed and looked down. "We got this?" He asked, looking back up with worried eyes. "Yeah." I said and hugged him. "Romeo and Julian!" Mrs. Wilson whisper shouted, clacking towards us with her loud high-heels. "Yeah?" We whispered. "Okay, so, don't freak out, but.... can you guys kiss instead of hug at the ending?" Mrs. Wilson whispered quickly. We both blushed and looked at each other and back at Mrs. Wilson. "Sure." I said before Julian could answer. Julian shot me a look as Mrs. Wilson gathered everyone. She pepped talked the group and went off on the stage. She did her intro. Now it's time. 

The play flew by quicker than ever, even past our favorite part. It was now time to, finally, kiss Julian. We walked slowly towards each other, saying our lines. Julian turned to walk away as I grabbed his hand, pulled him in, and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around my neck as the crowd roared with applause. He broke it as the curtain closed. "Yo! You both kissed!" Skye Ketum, a most feared person in our schooled, basically whisper screeched. "I ship it already!" She whispered shouted as she ran off stage. We helped other people move off the props and decorations and left to our changing rooms. The rooms were assigned by role, which meant me and Julian basically had to share. But we sadly agreed we won't see each other's bodies until the time, so I waited outside the stall. 

After minutes of waiting, Julian basically almost tripped out of the stall to put his shoes on. I swiftly caught him before he could fall or hurt himself. "You okay?" I asked, looking down at him. He pulled on his shoestrings and looked up at me. "Yeaaaah." He said. I pushed him back on his feet lightly. He turned around and hugged me tight. "That made me so nervous." He muttered. "What did?" I asked. "The play. We had to publicly ki- wait. What about school?" He whimpered nervously. "Shh. It'll be okay. I won't let anyone talk shit about or to you." I comforted, holding him close. I kissed his forehead. "Let me change and I'll take you home." I said softly as he let go. He nodded and leaned against a wall as I went into the stall. I slipped off the costume and hung it on its hanger. I mentally sighed as I slipped on my black tank top and black jeans. I slipped on my black Nikes and opened the stall door. I grabbed the hanger with the costume on it. "Ready?" I asked, putting the costume gently in the pile. Julian nodded happily. We walked out of the theater, weaving past crowds of people talking to each other. Once we got to my car, Julian stopped. "Julian?" I asked, turning to him.

He was looking off in the distance. I slowly followed his eyes to the dark distance. The dim lighting of the moon and streets lights shone a dark and shady silhouette of a..... person? Animal? "Julian." I called waving a hand in his face. "Sorry. Let's go." Julian said, shaking his head quickly. "Yeah.. Sure.." I said suspiciously. I unlocked my car and let him in the back. He laid down and rubbed his face. "Aggghhhh, why am I tireeed?" Julian groaned as I pulled out onto the road. I shrugged. "Jul, we started at 5:30 and finished 10:50. I'm tired to." I explained. I tiredly rubbed my face at a stop light. I looked at Julian through the mirror. Asleep. I drove carefully so he won't up. I pulled into his driveway and got out of the car. "Jul. Jul? Jul, wake up." I said softly and shook him gently. "Mmm?" He mumbled. "We're at your house." I said. He blinked. "But I don't want you to go." He muttered. I blushed. He didn't want to be alone. "Let me text my parents." I said, pulling out my phone. 

[You] Hey mum?

[Mum <3] Yes?

[Dad] ?

[You] Can I stay at a friend's tonight?

[Mum <3] Sure sweetie. Don't come back late tomorrow.

[Dad] Okay then.

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. "I can stay." I smiled, turning around to Julian. He sat up with a big smile. "Yay!" He cheered and bounced out of the car. He led me into his house. "My abode!" He smiled. It was impressive, really. It was comfy. Not too small, not too big. I smiled. "No fair, your house is better!" I whined jokingly. Julian giggled. "Come on." He smiled and led me by the hand to his bedroom. Heh... Kinky (A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). "My room." He said, arms out beside him. I chuckled. "You're excited aren't you?" I smiled. He nodded fast. "Do you have clothes? It's a stupid question because you literally just asked your parents." Julian pointed out. I paused. I don't have clothes... but I have them in the car? "I may have a bag of spare clothes in my car?" I said, jabbing a thumb towards outside. He nodded and went to his closet. "Be right back." I said and left. I quickly went downstairs and out the front door. I opened my trunk and grabbed a duffel bag. I shut my trunk and saw someone at the front door. The same silhouette I saw at the parking lot. "Uh... Hello?" I asked, slinging the duffel bag on my shoulder. It didn't move. "Hello?" I said a bit louder. I crept behind it. It was so dark. I went to touch it's shoulder but my hand went right through. I shot my hand back after feeling like my hand went through a thick web of cobwebs. I went around the figure and quickly went inside, making sure it didn't get in. "I'm back!" I called from downstairs. 

"Hey!" Julian called back, running down the stairs. He hugged me tight. "By the way, who was that outside?" I asked. He paused. More like froze. "Uh...." He said. "I-H-S-I-" He stuttered. I hugged him close. "You don't have to tell me, Jul." I sighed. "Let's go back to your bed room so I can change and we can go to bed." I said, walking with him up the stairs. I couldn't shake this feeling of being watched.