IIII III -

𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖌..

𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔

We were both a laughing mess sprawled on the bed. "I wish you didn't have to go." He sighed, smile slowly fading. I frowned and hugged him close. "I wish I didn't have to go either." I mumbled. He buried his face into my chest and clung on tight. I could tell he loved last night, not sleeping alone for once. I ran a hand through his hair as he.... purred? I chuckled. "You sound like your purring." I smiled, eyes shut. "I did? I never do it on purpose." He said, muffled by my body. "Well I like it and I think it's cute." I snickered. "What if I tried doing it on purr-pose?" He snickered. "Oh, you didn't just make that pun." I chuckled. He started laughing. "Of course I did!" He giggled. "Try doing it on purpose." I snickered as we both sat up. He bit his lip. "Uhm.. Hm.." He muttered. "Wait, I need to think how I can do this." He giggled. He cleared his throat and started making a low purr. I smiled. "That's so cute!" I chuckled. He started giggling. "I am never doing that again it's so embarrassing!" He laughed, falling backwards onto his back. "But it's adorable!" I cooed. Then we landed back to phase one, giggling maniacs rolling on a bed.

Bzz... Bzz...

I picked up my phone from the bed side table.

[Unknown] Why are you with my son

I looked at it, raising a brow. "What's wrong?" Julian asked, seeing my change in emotion. "Just a random number." I said slowly, re reading the text and number. "Let me see." Julian said, snatching my phone from my hands. He turned a small shade lighter as he slowly gave my phone back to me. "....Familiar?" I asked, not knowing what to say. "Yeah..." He mumbled. "Who is it?" I asked, leaning forward-ish. "My dad.." He whimpered. "If-If he knows you're with me then..." He trailed off, looking around the room frantically. "What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing Julian's arm. "Eep!" He squealed, slightly pulling back. "It's okay Julian." I said softly. Tears started making his eyes glassy as he pulled himself into my arms. "What's wrong with your father?" I asked, knowing that it was probably a bad thing to ask. He sniffled. "You-You don't have to tell me!" I quickly explained. "But I want to..!" He cried into my shirt. "You can tell me when you calm down?" I suggested softly. 

He calmed down after what felt like half a hour of sobbing. His dad must scare him. I look down to see Julian sleeping in my lap soundly. He is just like a kitten. Purrs when they like where they are being petted, sleeps in laps, and jump back when scared. I kissed his forehead and stared at the ceiling. Time has gone by so fast. It was like just yesterday we were auditioning, just yesterday I hated this kitten's tortured guts. I sighed and checked my phone.

[Mom] Son, me and the family will be gone for a week for family business. Take care <3
     8:30

[Unknown] If you leave my son no matter how much you seem to "care" about him, I won't hurt you or him.
     8:45

[Unknown] I warned you dumbass.
     9:00

I silently put my phone back on the bedside table. His dad is a ass! He doesn't deserve a child! I wrapped my arms gently around Julian, making sure he doesn't wake up. I'll protect him. I'll make sure his dad won't touch him. Ever. 

𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕, 𝕬𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

I woke up in the arms of Romeo again. I felt safe and comfortable. I never got to feel that in a long time. I let my mind wander every corner, dusting out old and new thoughts. 'What about your father...?' My voice echoed through my mind. Memories of me and him flashed through. We were so happy. Mom, me, and Dad. Until Mom cheated. She divorced my father, telling him he wasn't 'good enough' and left.= me and my dad in the dust. He started to teeter in and out of sane until it was like someone held him past the sane side. He blamed everything on me, even if I wasn't even there. It came to the point where my dad couldn't even get a pole dancer for his needs, so he used me. He told me every time that this was important or some bullshit. This all spiraled me to believe how shit my life is. No one will love me. That there is no reason to feel anything. Then Romeo walked in. He made me feel sparks of emotion that no one else ever could. He was special. He changed me. 

I felt Romeo shift as his arms around me tightened to where I was very, very, very, very, uncomfortable. Is he having a nightmare? "Romeo. You awake?" I whispered, waiting for a response. None. I tried squirming out of his grasp, but the more I attempted, the tighter he held on. "Romeo, your going to break my spine." I groaned. "Hm?" He said, slightly loosening his grip. "You started holding me tighter. Nightmare?" I asked, sitting up on his lap. "....Kinda? I don't know." He sighed, rubbing his face. "Do you need to go home?" I asked softly. "I'm not four, Jul." He chuckled lightly. "Even if I did, I can't leave you alone?" He said, holding both of my hands. "Of course you can. I'll be fine." I smiled reassuringly. "You really won't." He sighed with a worried expression. I cocked a brow. He grabbed his phone and shown me the texts from the same. Fucking. Number. The ones that caught my eye? 'If you leave my son no matter how much you seem to "care" about him, I won't hurt you or him.' and 'I warned you dumbass.'. I felt chills go down my spine as I handed him his phone. "Don't leave me alone." I whimpered quietly. He nodded. I got off his lap and clung to his side. I can see I'm very... clingy (A/N: horrible pun very horrible).

"I wanna tell you everything, Romeo, but I'm afraid he's listening.." I said. I wish he was never my dad.