IIII IIII I

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁

I groggily opened my eyes to a dusty, musty room. I blinked slowly, trying to process this. "Oh..... I have been kidnapped." I thought out loud, but softly. I yawned and tried to stretch, but my arms were tied behind me onto my back. I try to shuffle my legs, but they were tied to the chair. "Hello?" I stupidly asked. "Why would I ask that. It's not like someone is here...." I murmur silently. I sigh and look down at the knots for my ankles. 'Pff. They weren't even tied properly.' I scoff in my mind as I gently kick the air with one leg, the rope being undone easily. I do it with my other leg and stand up. 'Well, that was easy.' I thought and walk around the musty room. 'Wait, if the rope on my ankles was done improperly...' I think and push my arms out. 'My fathers work of knots. How relieving.' I scoff (again) in my mind. I stretch, finally, and make my way out the door. 'Romeo is probably worried as fuck, if I think about it.' I think and walk out the front door. I hot wire the first car I see and I am off! Didn't think it would be that easy, huh, readers?

I drove down the dirt road in a hurry, turning off onto the highway. I recognize this since I done this before. As you all know, my father just 'loves' molesting me, so he kidnaps me every time I find someone new. 'Says 'I am the only person aloud to touch you, you bitch!' all the time he successfully gets me. I hold back a shudder from the memories and keep driving.

It takes a while, but I finally get back to Romeo's place. I park the car at a random park and start walking. I woke up at around 6:30 in the morning, now it's 5:40. I yawn and start running. The faster I get there, the less Romeo has a heart attack. 

I take about 10, 20 if I didn't run, minutes and finally go up to the front door. I tiredly knock and bend over, my hands on my knees, as I catch my breath. "J-Julian?!" Romeo basically screeches in shock and happiness. "Y-Yeah." I stutter in between huffs. Romeo grabs me into a tight hug and pulls me in the house, locking the door behind him. "You killed me for a day!" Romeo cried out, his grip around me tightening. "Well, don't kill me!" I choked jokingly. Romeo made a huge smile and kissed me all over. "It may have been a day, but I missed you!" He chuckled happily. He plopped the both of us down on the couch, positioning me in his lap, and cuddled me. A smile stuck to my face. He really makes me happy!

A/N: sorry for the short, I have to go to a birthday party in a few and I'm still preparing stuff :3