II - 𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖑.. 𝕿𝖗𝖞 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗

𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖋 𝖂𝖆𝖞 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

I flipped through the script, reading and rereading until I memorized it. "The lyrics are hard aren't it?" Romeo sighed, sitting beside me. I don't know why he acts so friendly to me in theater, but acts like I killed his family in school hours. "... Yeah." I said, flipping the page. "Want to practice? Everyone else is like, across the room." Romeo suggested, toying with his script. I bit my lip and thought. "Sure." I answered and got up with him. "Okay, ready?" He asked, dropping his script. "Yeah." I nodded as we started. In my opinion, we have gotten better. I turned away from Romeo, saying my proper lines, fitting the proper emotions. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. I don't know why, but don't tell anyone this... but I always loved this moment. With he grabbing my arm and pulling me close, showing how much he loves me. But it's all a play. It's never going to happen. So I'll soak this feeling in, so I can feel it for later... just to keep myself going with life. 

Once we were finished, I couldn't help but miss his touch, his embrace. I can't have that. He has a girlfriend that he pleasuringly fucks like every Sunday, so. I sighed and boredly sat on the edge of the stage, swinging my feet. "You bored?" He asked, crouching to where his head was at the same height as me. "A bit, yeah." I sighed, playing with the ends of the script. "Wanna skip theater? We practiced already." He suggested. I hesitated. Will we get in trouble...? Nah. "Sure. Where to?" I asked, looking up at him. I slowly backed up a inch because of how close our faces were. "Hm.... You've never seen my house?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "Yeah, sure." I said, jumping off the stage. We walked out the paint-peeled theater doors and towards the school doors. He stopped once the theater doors shut. "I gotta get something." He muttered. "Stay here." He sighed and left towards the lockers. I leaned against the wall. 'He sounded so... off..' I thought, looking down at my quickly worn sneakers. I heard steps coming my way. They sounded.... mad? I have no clue. I looked up to Romeo and his assbags. I sighed. I fucking knew it. I chuckled and turned back towards the theater doors. I was pulled back by a goon who grabbed the back of my shirt collar. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He spat. I rolled my eyes. "To be honest, really, I should've fucking known." I sighed. I grabbed his hand and pinched a nerve. He let go by reaction and I walked off. I opened the theater doors and walked in.

I should stop feeling this shit for him. He is a ass and all he will do is use me. Like the others...