IIII - 𝖂𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙

𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖌...

𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔

I walked into my house, the familiar scent of perfume and shopping bags. I sighed and headed straight up to my room. A house full of ladies... How the hell did I survive back then as a child? I locked my door behind my and dropped my jacket and kicked off my shoes. I groaned and made a dramatic flop on my bed. I rolled onto my back, trying to get comfortable. 

I groaned and got off my bed. I opened my closet and pushed aside the day clothes to find something that is close to pajamas. I threw off my shirt and pants in the corner. I grabbed some gray sweatpants and slipped that on, tying the knot on the rope. I sat on the edge of my bed and wondered. I let my mind wander to old things in dusty corners, new things in the front of my brain. I let it wander until it reached the center of my brain. The thing I need to think about. Julian. A small smile bends my lips as I think about the small black out. He didn't even struggle or protest. I lightly bit onto my knuckle and laid in bed, falling asleep happily. 

|| 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕, 𝕯𝖎𝖋𝖋. 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 ||

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

I laid awake at 2:45 in the morning. Insomnia is a utter bitch. I rubbed my face, hoping to rub off some sleep onto my head. I looked up at the pitch black room I laid in. I listened to the ringing in my ears from the huge silence. Silence... Alone... I sighed. I been so used to the silence that I think I went crazy. I imagine people sitting there. Laughing, talking. I groaned and rolled over in my bed. Bzz..... Bzz... Bzz... I looked at the dim lighting that lit up the room even the slightest. I picked my phone and squinted at it, sitting up in my bed. 

[Skye Ketchup] Hey, you awake?

[You] Mhm

[Skye Ketchup] Great, goodnight.

I looked at my phone blandly. She always does this. Skye is Skye Ketum, one of the most feared people in school. Her sister, Ash Ketum, is beside he in the fear line. They are known as the Ketums, the most feared people. I heard rumors and I even witnessed them stare someone down to a corner. I turned off my phone and put it back on the bed side table. 3:15. I stared at the window, the dim light of the moon shining in. I made a silent sniffle and rolled into my thin as fuck covers. I let my mind race. Like I just blinked, it was day. I slept.... FOR ONCE IN A GOD DAMN BLUE FUCKING MOON I SLEPT. I lept out of bed to rejoice, but ended up falling face first. My legs apparently didn't realize they have bones. I got up and screeched my head off until my voice was raw and broken. I quickly got ready for school and sped down the side walk. I ran into the parking lot. No cars. Great. I checked my watch. 7:00. School doesn't start until 7:50. I groaned and walked across the lot. I tested the door. Open. I mentally bashed my head into the wall as I walked inside and to my locker. 'Theater Nerd' Was written. All. Fucking. Over. My locker. In sharpie. I sighed and exchanged my books. 

"I didn't know you come here early." Someone said. I shrugged, not bothering to turn around. "I didn't know what time it was." I said. I repeated the person's voice over and over- Romeo? "Wai- Oh hey Romeo." I said, shutting my locker. "Hey." He said. It was a awkward silence as I leaned against my locker. I saw him peer over at it, noticing the words. "Who wrote that?" Romeo asked, pointing towards a bolded one. "Idunknow." I shrugged. He nodded and exchanged his books, shutting his locker to see a clean, shiny locker door like the others. I sighed and started hearing towards the class room. I could study? "Where are you going?" Romeo asked slowly, his foot steps following behind. "Class. I could like, draw or somethin'." I shrugged. "Want to... go the the stage?" Romeo chirped. Chirped. He actually chirped. "Uh.. Sure." I smiled and followed him to the theater. We entered to the fresh smell of theater props. I jogged past the rows and rows of seats and onto the stage.