Chapter 2: Dinner at the Pals

By the way thank you @NyanCatConfirmed , @lily_Fun, and @AwesomeRosiePosie! You guys are awesome and hope you enjoy the story. Also to everyone who gave me a shot and voted. Now stop talking and start writing. For me....

Ethan POV: So I really want to see Yn again. I feel I have the perfect plan to not make it to weird for the other pals. ¨Hey Elijah!¨I yell. ¨What now?¨ He says jokingly. We do this all the time. ¨Let's have the pals come over and have Denis bring, Yn.¨

Elijah POV:  I am so glad Ethan said that. I can finally talk to her. And I know the perfect movie to make everyone laugh. SHREK! ¨Ok. Tell them around... 6:30, tonight?¨ I respond. ¨OK. I'll tell everyone.¨ He say going to his bedroom. Probably going to invite everyone. This is my perfect time to try my new cologne. My cousin, sub gave it to me. 

**TIME SKIP TO DINNER**

 Denis POV: So me, yn, Sub, Alex, and Corl, knock at the door. I hope this isn't to underdressed. I wore my normal I love cats shirt and some nice dark blue skinny jeans. YN usually wears dresses anyway so she kept her dress she had for school on. However Corl, Sub, and Alex changed their shirts. They all had jeans though.

Alex:

Sub:

Corl:

Corl:

Ethan lets us all in

Ethan lets us all in. All of us sit at the big formal dining table.Alex sits next to yn and Ethan saved his on the other side of her. I sit next to Elijah which was next to Ethan. The other pals just sit where ever. Ethan cooked BBQ Ribs, Mac and Cheese, and gave us the choice to drink wine, beer, or Coke. Me, sub, and Yn, chose coke. Ethan try to get yn to drink beer or at least wine but she said respectfully, ¨I don't think I should. But Thank you, Ethan.¨ After dinner Elijah has an announcement.

Elijah: ¨ HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! I have picked a great movie for us to watch. It is the one and only... SHREK!¨ Everyone laughs a little but I pay attention to yn. We all go on the couch. And watch the movie. When it is over Corl, Alex, and Sub leave. Denis An yn stay to say their goodbyes.

YN POV: I enjoyed being over here so much. I thank Elijah and so does Denis. Denis waits for me on the porch so I can say bye to Ethan. ¨See ya Badi Rue!¨ I say as a joke. He chuckles and says back, ¨Hey I'm not Bad!¨ I give him a small hug. I don't know why... Oh well. I head out the door and me and Denis start walking home. ¨I hope you had fun, YN.¨ Denis said looking at me concerned because I smiling all the way home. ¨I did actually. Thank you Denis for bringing me.¨ When we get home I change into this:

I say goodnight to Denis then go in my room and pick up my phone

I say goodnight to Denis then go in my room and pick up my phone. I saw that I got a text. It was from my friend, Nya!

N: Hey! U still awake?

Y: Yeah. Just came home from din party

N: Denis party? I WAS NOT INVITED

Y: I mean DINNER party.

N: Oh...

Y: Im tired. NIGHT NYA!!

N: Night