21: A Sweet Surprise

Elijah: I Let's be honest Yn don't love me like she used to. But I found out that and now I just have to except it. I guess to her Ethan is the cuter twin. I regret saying that. But I will always be there for her. 

But maybe not for long. I have really got to know Elise and she's pretty nice. I plan on asking her out to a double date with my brother and Yn. I know her favorite ice scream place is Graeter's. Anyway, we all go to school and nothing I need to mention. Until...

Ethan: School was normal until I notice Yn wasn't in third period. I politely ask Ms. Piper where my girlfriend is. she smiled and said, "Aww sweetie. She's in the office. I believe something happened with her and a kid. But you don't have to worry about it." Everyone's favorite teacher was Ms. Piper. She always made time for her students. Since she wasn't married. She understood us even if the situation was weird. She gave me a pass to the office and let me go down.

I open the office door. I see Yn crying with her head on her knees. "Babe, are you okay?" I sit next to her. She nods no. She showed me her scare on her leg and her arm. They were huge. I hugged her. At the end of the school day, Mr. Kopotun, Denis and Yn's dad,  picked me, Ethan, Yn, and Denis up from school. When we came home we I did not know what I was in for.

Yn: I know. I was hurt. but I have a present for him... I can't wait for tonight.