Chapter 3: Your First Dates

Yn POV:  So Now it is Friday morning and It's time to get ready for school. I do my daily routine and put this on and do my hair like this:

 I do my daily routine and put this on and do my hair like this:

So I walk down with my backpack and scroll down on youtube

So I walk down with my backpack and scroll down on youtube. I see my notifications for BandiRue go off. It's a Q&A. I watch it and one question caught me off gaurd. 

¨So @AwesomeRosiePosie asks..¨ Ethan begins. Wait RosePosie is my friend from 5th grade! ¨... So I heard you and Yn from YTC are a thing. Is it true? Um first of all um...¨ Ethan blushes hard on camera. I have to admit it is kind of cute. Denis walks in the room and I turn off Youtube quickly and turn to Insta quickly.

Denis POV: So I come into the living room and I see yn in a cute uniform. ¨Are you trying to impress Elijah?¨ I ask teasing her. ¨NO!¨ She doesn't blush surprisingly. I walk in the kitchen to make the usual pancakes. As I wake for it to cook I get a text. It's from Sub

S: Din?

D: What's up?

S: I have to tell u something that u cant tell no one els

D: Um...

D: Okay

S: I have a girlfriend

D: WHAT WHO

S: Her name is Madison. 

S: I call her Mads or Madi

D: Congrats

D: Why no tell anyone

S: I just want to keep drama down

D: K. GTG see ya at school

So I used to like Madi but she messed up by exposing me in front of class in 9th grade. I guess I will still be proud of Sub but I will have to keep it to myself. Yn came to the kitchen to eat. Then we hop in my car and drive to school. So I get in my locker and see one of my sisters friends. Nya I believe was her name. She was pretty with hazel eyes, and  dirty blonde hair with sky blue colored tips. She has glasses. But I still see her beautiful eyes. Wait- what did I just say... I need to go to the bathroom and wash my face and think.

Nya POV: So I see Denis. I always liked him since his first youtube video. I thought I would never meet a youtuber but I am with a bunch of them at school. I hate when people comment pizza face or alien from zit planet. I alway defended him after he left. I accidently caught him staring at me then he went to the loo. That's bathroom in England. You see I only defend him because I get depression at times. But Yn picks me up by making me watch a Pals video or a Denis video. She gets me

So I finally see Denis walk out of the boys bathroom and I run-walk to him. ¨Hey, Denis!" I say. ¨OH um... Nya is it? Hi. I seen you around my sis a lot. You Bffs or something?¨ He asks with a polite tone. I cant believe Din din Senpai noticed me! ¨Yeah we always knew each other. Um... I was wondering if you and I could. IDK. Go to Wendy's and get some chocolate frosties.¨ I say with a nervous face looking down at my feet. ¨I love Wendy's. I would love to go. 5:30 tonight work? I will just drop off Yn at Ethans.¨ I nod and we skurry to class.

Alex POV:  I have to be honest. I really like YN and I don't want to miss my shot. At lunch I see Yn at the table with her packed lunch all alone. I go over there with my lunch and sit next to her. ¨You, un. You ok?¨ I ask her in a soft voice. ¨Oh yeah. I was uh just waiting for my friends.¨ I knew she was lying. Its now or never Alex. Someone will take her away if you don't ask now. ¨Um.. yn. I was wondering if me and you can go out after school. I heard you like Wendy's. I'll pay. I see her face blush a little and she says back. ¨Sound fun. 4:30?¨ I nod and we begin to eat. I actually got my shot! She said yes! Today I will get my chance to take a real move and stop being shy. Then suddenly I see Braden come over here. He asks Yn, ¨He can I talk to you for just a second. It would be really quick. 

YN POV: I wondered what he wanted. So I ask Alex to save my seat and walk over to the corner where he asks, "I really like you Yn. There's this new dinner. I was wondering if you would like to come with me at 5:00 tonight?" I think for a second and realize I have a date with Alex and half an hour before that. I hurry up and shoot back, " Uh... How about 5:30. Is that okay?" He smiles and we go our own way. 

**TIME SKIP TO FLEX**

I head to my locker after lunch and get my small book bag that looks like this.

I close my locker and lock it and turn around to Elijah right in my face smirking

I close my locker and lock it and turn around to Elijah right in my face smirking. I have startled face and then sigh in relief. "Hi Elijah. I didn't see you there. I'm sorry." I say in the most polite voice trying not to sound scared. He says in a manly tone and says, "Oh It's okay." winking at me. Hey opens one arm out and still has the other on the locker. I can get out to slow walk away. He runs up and walks with me. "I want you to come to my house at 6:30. SKOOCHY OUT!" I was so confused. Three dates in one day. What have I done.

**TIME SKIP TO BUS RIDE**

I asked Denis if I could ride the bus with Ethan and he agreed I could stay at his house until 5:00 tonight. I am only riding the bus with him because he wanted to ask me something very important. I think I already know. "So, yn. I don't want this to affect our friendship. So can we place that on hold?" He asked me with an concerned face. I nod my head and then he grabs my hand. "8:30 tonight. I want you to meet me at this address." e gives me this piece a paper then it was our stop. We walk off the bus. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I just did. So I walk home and change into this:

 I am officially done with this chapter

 I am officially done with this chapter. Your So Just letting you guys know. Corl is Denis's Best friend so at 5:30 Denis is going to Wendy's and you and Corl are going to a dinner.