Chapter 10: Vid Con Setup

YN POV:  Me, my friends, and the guys got off the plane and started to walk to the hotel. There was like twelve of us there so we booked up half of the hotel. At least we thought because two people in each room. So it was me and Ethan. Denis and Nya. Alex and Rosie. Elijah and Elise. Corl and Amelia. And finally Sub and Madi. Everyone set up their rooms and decided to hang out at the Hotel until tomorrow. 

"So Yn. What you want to do? YouTube video? Vlog? Wait a vlog is a YouTube video." He said laughing at himself. "Eh I don't know. I kinda want to check out the town a little." I responded. "Okay. Want me to bring the guys?" "Nah."

I grab my Kangaroo hoodie...

and Ethan rushes to say, "You have my merch?"  "Oh yeah

and Ethan rushes to say, "You have my merch?"  "Oh yeah. I got it from Denis when it got to small. I also went through his closet because I needed something to wear. He blushes a little. I do too. 

Ethan POV: We walk out of the hotel and start just walking around town. We see awesome neon lights and many people. She lays her head on my shoulder while we walk. I blush and decide to just do what I wanted to do for a while. I kiss her on the head quickly then turn red fast. She looks at me with her bright smile. "I been hoping you would do that." She says in her soft  kind voice. She has? "I know we kinda did already on our first "date" but I honestly would like to be your one and only, YN." She looks at me and hugs me tight. She doesn't have to answer. I already know the answer. 

Around 9:30 we walk back and seethe palls looking in all of our room looking around. "What's wrong guys?" Yn asks. Denis turns around and hugs her tight saying, " I thought I lost you. Don't run away from me like that, Yn. And you sir stole her! Guys, you know what to do." Elijah seemed shocked.

The guys looked like they were about to KILL me. Yn jumps in and say, " I went with him. Please don't kill Ethan. He didn't do anything but take me o a nice walk." She opens up and shows she wearing Ethan's sweater. Indicating she was safe and he was there to keep her safe. 

Tomorrow was going to be the first day of Vid Con. Ethan, Elijah, Alex, Corl, Sub, and Denis is going to be in one booth. I am in my own. Nya, Rosie. Elijah, Amelia, and Madi on their own too. Elise was one of the many seeing everyone.