Chapter 15: She's Mine, no She's Ours

Ethan POV: Yn showed me the text messages. Sure I was mad. But I can't blame him. Yn, is amazing. Everything you want in a girl. Smart, kind, polite, and so much more! I could go on and on! 

"Elijah?" "What's up brother" he said in a silly voice he always have. "Um... don't be mad but..." "Don't tell me another Just Dare!"he started screaming. "NONONO IT'S NOT THAT!" "THEN WHAT IS IT ETHAN!?" "Yn showed me the texts." I said quickly. As soon as I said that he put his hands and arms down and just stared. "Well. I know you love her now but. Me and her are together. You had your chance. Maybe not kissing her right on the first date would of made her convinced."

"Why do you love her, Elijah." I asked. "Well. She's funny, hot, nice, knows memes." he started laughing again. "This is serious! If your relationship goes farther then you think, like marriage what you gonna do?" He stood there. Looked like he was stocked "I'm not a father am I? Oh god..." I shot back, "No not that. How about a litter competition?" He smirks. "We ask Yn at the end of the week who was the most gentle men." "What if she likes bad boys?" "Then so be it." 

LET THE BEST, BEST WIN