Chapter 11: Vid Con At Last

Ethan POV: It's finally time to go to vid con. We all got a certain schedule so we could see fans and see other youtubers. So me and the pals set up. And Yn and most of her friends did too. We all got the same time schedule.

 As me and the pals talked to fans, signed autos, and gave out some free stuff, I saw a little girl go up to Yn. We all stopped for a second and watched. The girl look about 7. "Hi sweetie. What's your name?" Yn said in a kind voice as she signed the girls book. "Tori. I love your channel. I want to be just like you one day!" Yn smiled and took a couple selfies. I think she saw me looking and invited me over for a couple pictures too. 

After the girl met all of us, Yn bent down on her knees and said this. "What ever happens. Stay positive. you can do anything you imagine. And I'm not just saying that. Okay Tori?" She nodded and went up to her father and mouthed a thank you. "That was kind of you, Yn." She blushed. "It was nothing. I never got much love from others little so a little girl like her needs to know now." 

We met more fans and it was time for us to walk around to meet others. We split in groups. Me, yn, Elijah, and Elise. Denis, Nya, Rosie, and Alex. And finally Corl, Amelia, Madison, and Sub. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking of Yn

Yn POV: So first we went to see my ex to see how he's doing. I went to his booth and he literately wanted to die. "Oh well. Who might this be, Yn?" Jordi said looking jealous. "This is Ethan Best. Or Bandi Rue." I said. "How's c/n? Doing fine without a dog around." I shot him a look. 

I looked at his merch stand and there was an American Eskimo Dog plushie for like $25.00 bucks. "Who might that be?" I said looking at him in a mad manner. "This is Anjo" Ethan looked at me worried and quickly pulled me away with out a word. So we could get some ice cream

Jordi POV: I still love YN. I always will. So literately two months later and she got a new dude. A guy named Ethan. A TWIN! God I always wanted to be a twin. Anyway I want her back. I will have her back. I always get what I want. This all starts with her....

So guys I an just wondering should it be...

1. Ethan

2.Elijah (Sketch)

3. Cat

4. Youtube Channel

5:Denis