Chapter 13: Sacrifise

Denis POV: Now it is 10:00. Yn is getting ready. We are all in Ethan and yn's room. Waiting, thinking, and some even crying. Me hugging Nya. Sub and Madi on their phone. Alex and Rosie looking up the address. And Ethan rubbing Elise's back for comfort. She came out of the dressing room...

 She came out of the dressing room

Ethan POV: She looks gorgeous. Nothing I even seen. But it's obvious she never fails to impress. I go up to her and plant a kiss on her cheek. She smiles. "So what do you think guys?" She says spinning around. "Amazing! I hope you don't still like him." Denis says nervously. "Remember What I said earlier? I can pull this off." "I sure hope so." I say.

I got an idea. Me and the guys watch over her secretly. We follow her. Corl is driving her there and we are following behind but she doesn't know that. 

**TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES**

Yn POV: I get out of the car. "Thanks Corl." "Yn, I want you to be careful. Even though, Amelia is my home girl, I love you like a stepsister." He says in a loving way. "Because Denis is my step brother?" He shoots back a quiet. "Yep!"

I slowly start walking to the front door. It doesn't seem familiar. I knock on the door with a beat. The door cracks open little by little. I go in when there is enough room for me to sqease in.

 I look in and I see Elijah... PLAYING FORTNITE!? "Um.. excuse me Elijah but, WHY ARE YOU PLAYING FORTNITE NOW?" He says in a calm voice "Because I am fine. You however." I look behind me and Jordi grabs me by the waist. Putting me over his shoulder. 

Jordan puts me down on the bed in a room that use to be mine. He turns around and lock the door. "Jordan? Why are you doing this?" "Because, Yn. You were mine. You'll always be mine. And never be anyone's." He takes off his jacket and then. FAINTED

Elijah POV: We were in the hospital. Denis and Ethan were in the police station. The doctor came in and Yn woke up. I saw he deep a/c eyes for one of the first times. "Yn. It seem you were raped by Jordan Fisher. He was taken to jail for 8 years." The doctor said. "Only 8?" I said. "I'm sorry but the law is 8 years for 12 and older or 12 years for 11 and younger." "Thank you doctor. Will she be able to leave?" Alex asked. 

"We still need to make sure that she's not pregnant. And if she is we have to some how take it out without killing it. Or if that's how you want it." Yn said "Is there any signs of me being pregnant?" "So far no. Based on the report of Mr. Ethan Best, his brother Elijah Best punched him and reported the whole thing before much of that could happen."

We stayed with yn all night. The next day Everyone came in. Denis got the camera so Yn could make a quick video. 

"Hey cupcakes and brownies. Yeah it's really me, Yn. You much be wondering why all these pals and gals are in in a hospital room and I'm in the middle. SO if you are younger than 10 you might not understand. So earlier my ex boyfriend kidnapped Elijah. Or you know him as Sketch. I was going to save him because I was the "package", I didn't think anything bad was going to happen. It ended up... " I saw tears streaming down. "I was raped. I won't explain it and don't beg your parents to ether. I probably will make vlogs but won't post. I guess I might just ask Vid Con if it is okay for me to leave early. But yes Sketch is safe and so are all of us. Bye."

She turned off the camera and we all group hugged her.