Chapter 12: Where Did He Go?

So I am writing one chapter a day so Sk0ple chose Elijah.

Ethan POV: Me and YN woke up and got dressed I wore:

And she wore 

We head out to Denis's room to get the rest of the guys and see everyone looking conserned

We head out to Denis's room to get the rest of the guys and see everyone looking conserned. Yn said as calmly as possible, "What's wrong?" "Elijah was taken and the kidnapper left this!" Elise showed us the note.

Dear Ethan,

I have taken your brother. And he is not coming back without a sacrifice. I want your girlfriend, Yn. You have 24 hours before SketchYT's latest video, will be his last. Trust me. You will regret everything if the package doesn't arrive. Come to 2001, 25th AzzyDrive with her. Say your prayers and your goodbyes.

We all were scared. Nya was hugging yn tight, crying, with Denis on the other side. Why would someone do this. Corl freaking out. Sub not even caring while Madi looks worried. Who would do this to her. My girl. My one and only. We decided not to split up at vid con. 

We had the first 5 hours of vid con to look around and meet other youtubers. That means Jordi was out meeting fans. 

Denis POV: I feel like we are all under attack. If it weren't for polices for Vid Con Me and some others would have taken Yn home safe while the rest look for Sketch. If we don't attend 5/7 Vid Con days, we won't be invited next year. 

Me, Ethan, Nya, and Elise stay with Yn. Her I the middle acting like body guards. I make eye contact with Jordan and tell the others to keep her safe while I go talk to him. 

"Hello Dale." he says in the evilest voice. "It's Denis." "Oh yes. Did you get my letter?" "So it was you!" He tells me to keep it down. "I want my penny back. Even if Ethan likes it or not." I look down and sees his new dog. "Anjo, right?" He nods. Jordan grabs my arm as I start to walk away. "If I don't see her by 11:00 tonight. Elijah is screwed."

As soon as I meet up with the gang I told them everything that happened. Yn spoke up boldly. "I will go." Everyone gasped. "Why? That would be practically suicide!" Ethan said holding on to her waist. "I love you, Ethan. But if Elijah is in trouble and I can save him, I must." He presses his lips on her quickly. "Yn, your my best friend and all but, why? How do you know you will come back?" Nya shoots back. "Practically every boy thinks I'm sexy. I think I can get out of it." It's kinda true. I don't want her going. I can't do anything about it. I'm not John or Mom. All I can do is ask her not to. But she is going to if we all like it or not.