Chapter 7: Picture Day

I want to warn everyone that there is a lot of pictures in this chapter. BTW the first one down their I took. Excuse my messy room.

YN POV: Today is picture day and everyone wears nice clothing. Even the weirdo's. My mom just bought me new sandal heels and a rose dress. She does my makeup and got earrings too:

 She does my makeup and got earrings too:

I decided to go a Beauty and the Beast look this year

I decided to go a Beauty and the Beast look this year. I really hope Ethan thinks it's nice. I go in the kitchen trying to keep my dress clean. And then I turn around seeing Denis. Wow have I never seen someone so nice.

 Wow have I never seen someone so nice

"Wow Denis... You look amazing. I didn't know you had that in your closet." I say in awe. "Neither did I but I didn't. Mom bought it for me when she got you makeup and earrings. ANd by the way. You look cute too. Ethan would say something way more intense though." He says then winks.

Denis goes to pick up Nya and I go to the Bests' Brother's house. Mrs. Best opens that door and says, "Well don't you look nice today, Yn. Ethan and Elijah are upstairs fight about something." She says kinda giggling. I thank her and head up stairs. 

I listen to the quarrel for a bit before I head in. "I am going to take Yn for the partner picture." Elijah yells. "NO I AM!" Ethan yells back.  blush a little on what Ethan says. I go in and say, "Shouldn't I get to pick who I take the partner picture with?" I rush in and then I see then in awe and shook. "Yn. You look amazing. I- I am not worthy." Ethan says and bowls down like I am a goddess or something. I laugh and take his hand. "Yeah Ethan you're not worthy but I am. You don't look amazing. You look sexy." He says in a manly voice. I blush even harder. Then we all hear, "Elijah Best! What such words you chose to say about this young lady. Ethan would you please take her to school. Elijah will take the bus." Elijah is forced out of the room and me and Ethan hug. I also think they both look quite nice.

Ethan:

Elijah:

Elijah:

**TIME SKIP TO PICTURE TIME**

Ethan POV: Now it was time to take our pictures. I was so excited. Yn went first. She waited on the bleachers to get her ID. Me, Elijah, Sub, Denis, Corl, Alex, and all of Yn's friends were still in line. When she got her ID she ran to me and showed me. He smile was perfect and she couldn't look any better. I couldn't contain the thought of not dating this beautiful girl. At that moment I knew I had to ask her out. For real this time. 

 After that me and my brother, Denis, Sub, Nya, and Madi was done with our pictures. We were still laughing at each other and making fun of ourselves. Nya said she looked like a chicken nugget. "Do I need to go get a chicken nugget and compare it with your picture." Yn said laughing so hard it almost seemed like she was blushing.  After 10 - 15 minutes The rest of the gang got their pictures then the teachers told us to go back to first period. Separating me and my princess.

** TIME SKIP TO BUS RIDE **

YN POV:  Now me Ethan, Elijah, and Corl is on the bus after school. Denis and Nya ride home. I was the first one on the bus. As I sat down Elijah asked, "Can I sit wi-" but then was cut off with Ethan sitting next to me. "I'm so sorry, Elijah. And give him the best hug i could give him since half of my body was in the seat. 

Halfway during me and ethan started talking about dating. Not me and him but Denis and Nya, and Sub and Madison. Then Ethan shed a tear. I ask, "Is there something wrong? Is it something I said? Please tell me!" in a very worried tone. " Well thinking that all the plas are dating and I'll be the single pringle and I don't want that." He said bath shedding a couple for tears. When Elijah wasn't looking, I smashed my lips against his. Then he blushed and tears stopped. I gave him a note that said Will you be mine. Your jokes makes the sun outshine. I love you with all that can be. I really think we are meant to be! I looked at him and waited for the answer...