You need what now?

Talon POV

It's just an ordinary day and I'm chilling in my room, till I hear Uncle Claw yelling my name again, I'm guessing a new mission, ugggh, hope it isn't as stupid as the last one.

So I head over to the main room wishing I could just do something else. When I suddenly lift my mood realising another mission might be another chance to see my favourite junior ag- I mean inspector gadget? haha, geez who am I kidding.

"Yes ,Uncle C ?" I try sounding interested.

"You see that jewel on the screen?" he asks me.

"Uh yea, why do we need some stupid stone?"

"That is not just any stone ,that is the jewel of kru. The green stone as legend has it only after every ten years at the beginning of the year unleashes it's power to all the land ,and that's the kind of power that can power up my destructor 1000!" he says doing his evil laugh.

"You mean that machine you built to destroy the world?"

"Yeees!" he muses making a fist with his clawed hand.

"Ok so you're destroying the world?"

"Of course not you idiot, the destructor 1000 is the perfect thing to use threaten governments all over the world! imagine all the money we could have ,and the power!-" I eye roll to this.

"-and mad has been weak on funding and money,so uh this is perfect!"he says smirking this time.

" Ok, so how do we get that jewel? Where is it anyway?"

"The precious stone is located in West Africa,Liberia. And luckily for us this new years is after 10 years! so we're going for a little trip to Liberia I have a new MAD lair there, we have three days till new years so pack your bags cuz we're heading over to Africa!!!"

"Wait ,we're going to actually wait for new years? why can't we just steal it before then?"

"Boy you don't understand, the jewel is guarded and kept hidden where only the king knows somewhere in the royal palace and it will be placed in its special box at the new years eve ball and-"

"There's a ball?"

"Yes, now stop interrupting!?the ball is big and fancy and only then during the big celebration will the jewel be left out on display at midnight to spread it's power giving us the perfect opportunity to get our claws on it!!!!get it claws?!!"

I eye roll yet again at his lame attempt to crack a joke.

"Oh then I better get packing!" I say leaving the main room, or should I say running?honestly I'm kind of excited,I've never been to Liberia before and I seriously doubt gadget would track us there,so I actually think we'll get away with this mission,awesome!!!

Then something hits me, does this mean no pretty Penny?I guess so ,this kinda makes something in my heart break but Eee whatever, I am evil after all and besides that's a good thing if we want to successfully complete this mission. So on to Africa!

Penny POV

Uncle Gadget's making us all an early afternoon snack and honestly I have a bad feeling about this.

"Penny, pass me the watermelon!"

"But Uncle Gadget pancakes don't need watermelons?!" I reason

"Trust me Penny, don't question my cooking skills!go go gadget something to give me watermelons!" he says to himself ,and both me and brain duck and instead a microwave pops out of his hat and pulls the ingredients in it and starts cooking them up and it surprisingly it makes a pie and chief Quimby's head pops out.

"Chief !, it's so nice to see you , do you want some of my inspector Gadget pancakes?"he says holding a knife ready to cut the 'pancakes'.

"Thanks, but there's no time to talk food Gadget, you've got a new mission!" He says handing the usual mission ball.

"Intel at mad suggests that Dr Claw and his agents will be going to Liberia for a jewel and this is reasoned to be believed due to the green jewel of kru which shines every 10 years and has unremarkable powers and of course in the wrong hands would be dangerous. Therefore you will be going for an undercover mission in Liberia,the location of the jewel ,and attend the great new years eve ball where only then it is taken out of it's hiding spot and you will then find out if MAD is up to something, and put a stop to it,this message will self destruct." hmm that was smooth and that's our mission, it sounds pretty interesting.

"You got it chief! I should get packing ,go go gadget suitcase " but instead he gets a base ball bat and it hits the mission ball right back into the microwave and unluckily for the chief he just happens to be in there.

beep beep beep beep beep

And it explodes right in the chiefs face, well nothing new here. So I head off to pack upstairs, Uncle Gadget said we should start off for Liberia as soon as possible since its a 12 hour flight,using the gadget mobile and G-portle's broken, so that's apparently the fastest transport there. So I quickly grab some clothes and other supplies in a small suitcase and join brain and Uncle Gadget waiting for me at the Gadget mobile and in no time were off!

~time skip~

After a long time of travelling were finally in West Africa and eventually Liberia, we land in its capital Monrovia and get to our hotel. It's fairly big but classic at the same time. Fortunately for me I get my own room and this hotel in particular allows pets so brain gets to sleep with Uncle Gadget ,which will really help to keep an eye on him. So I get to my room, take a quick shower and pop into my pyjamas and I decide to head to bed immediately cuz I'm exhausted and it's currently 11 pm ,and plus this will help me save energy for tomorrow.

So as soon as I'm in my bed, I don't even need to count sheep cuz after a few minutes of thinking about the whole two days ahead of me and the adventure and excitement I'm about to embark in, I slowly get really sleepy and my eyes get heavy and suddenly everything goes black.

Well that's the first chapter!what do u guys think? I actually did some research on Liberia so if u stay in Liberia and something sounds familiar lol😂😂😂. I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter and promise to update soon (I think by 2mrw?). So Bye everyone who actually chose to read my book???😂😱😱😓😙 💖💖💖💖