Madness in the Mad lair

Talon POV

I can't believe THAT just happened....!!! I did it! I-I finally told pretty Penny how I really feel and SHE LIKES ME BACK! Awesome🥰! Not forgetting our magical and totally unforgettable first kiss my heart beats like crazy just thinking about it.......It was sooooo perfect for a first kiss and hopefully........It WONT be the last.........*cough* *cough*😚😳😅

Anywhooo😁, I wonder how missions will be like from now on???🤔 Because this changes EVERYTHING! Do we still do our usual kungfu tango? Or are we gonna be all 'Lovey-Dovey' during the whole mission? Oh whatever, I'll figure out that part with Penny later but what I know for sure is that the whole arch nemesis thing is history, we dont really hate eachother anymore. In fact, we never hated eachother in the first place. Alot of people would tell us we like eachother, there was Kayla, Pasha, Dr Von Slickstein and Dr...whatever his name was who made that hover train Mad tried stealing.

We were both in denial, but secretly my heart flattered every time someone mentioned it. With my acting skills; you could think I didn't care but honestly.. I did but I thought Penny didn't......... so I guess that's why I never really brought up the topic.

But thank goodness I was wrong!😁 Because my crush would crush me, literally! But she likes- No- LOVES me back; well I hope so cuz I don't really know about that. But I'm just happy that she really cares about me.

Anywho I'm off to the Mad lair and much to my displeasure, there's a shark tank with my name on it. The Mad-copter is taking off to leave for Metro city soon but I don't think Uncle Claw is gonna be all that pleased to see me.

I sneakily go to my room in the Liberian Mad lair and take all my stuff including the the huge flat screen TV. What? If I'm going to be severely punished at the main Mad lair back at home then I might as well have some fun afterwards. Everything is packed in the Mad-copter ready for takeoff and I start wondering where Uncle Claw and his overweight annoying Mad cat are?

"I was waiting for you, Talon" A familiar voice says in a sinister manner.

"Uncle Claw!!! I didn't see you there! I guess we're all set to go back to Metro city then, he he" I say nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"I suppose.....But without the jewel of kru!!! Thanks to some good for nothing Mad agent!!!" He says while eye rolling. And hey! That's my thing! Ugh, Whatever I dont have time for this.

"Whatever Uncle Claw can we just go home now? We can discuss this later"

Mad cat snickers and after him laughing with Mad cat, at my failure, he finally takes off.

Whatever, those two fools can laugh all they want. At least I have a lady in my life now; Unlike them(guy for Mad cat). And I smile to myself and can't help but laugh although I know Mad cat and Uncle Claw are obviously confused as to why I'd laugh after being laughed at.

~ Time skip to arrival at Metro city ~

Aaah! Sweet Metro city air! Liberia was cool and all, but you know what they say. There's no place better than home. Even though you may have a crazy Uncle who comes up with the craziest plans which often lead to it's destruction *sigh and eye roll*, Its still home sweet home. Kinda can't wait to get back to main Mad lair, Even though the toilet issues are not yet resolved and has Mad cats hairballs all over the place it still ends up being called what I call home. Oooo! And I can try talking to Penny as my actual self for once. How cool could that be!

But I still have to face the wrath of my Uncle Claw cuz I failed one of his craziest missions yet but at least it was a really smart one and could've been beneficial to everyone, at Mad that is, but thanks to Mr. 'Go go go Gadget this', 'go go go Gadget that', It was a no show. I wish he'd go go go Gadgeted somewhere else for once; so I had completed this mission cuz apart from the other perks, I really just wanted to make Uncle Claw proud. There's no pleasing that fool but completing that mission was my key in doing that and to show him how unappreciative he is of all the amazing villainous things I do for him. I've done so many missions for him, some more successful than others; I even lost count! But what I can't forget is the reason why everyone of them fails; Penny's brain, the dog brain who try's to protect Gadget and through some oddly repetitive luck 'a go go Gadget!' Saves the day. I never show the sensitive side I have deep down, but Uncle C really triggers it by not appreciating the nephew who sometimes risks his life for him.