~ EPILOGUE ~...!!!

7 years later...

Penny was in her office writing a documentation of her latest mission. The chief was sick but said he'd need it before the following day. She couldn't help but smile as she signed the document that would soon be submitted to the appropriate authorities. It was a document of how she finally defeated Doctor Claw, her Uncle's arch nemesis, ending all the mischief he's caused all these past years...

Penny was a real agent now, undoubtedly the best in all of HQ. She went for solo missions and aced them like the pro she was. Her uncle, inspector Gadget, just retired now that doctor Claw was finally caught. He was happy about it too cause now he had time to work on his cooking skills!(hopefully his dishes could become edible now...)

Talon had become an incredible agent too. They went for missions together sometimes, but despite trying not to, they would always end up distracting eachother from the task at hand. He was her boyfriend and though they made quite an unstoppable team, he had a talent of disturbing her focus. I mean who wouldn't be distracted by that charming laugh, those defined dimples in his smile, his perfect hair and his-Gaah! He's even distracting me in my thoughts! To think that she thought she'd stop simping after all these years...What's wrong with me? Maybe I really am in love....Penny chuckled as she pulled out the heart necklace from underneath her shirt. It was the one Talon gave her 7 years ago and she always wore it cause it reminded her of how everything between them changed that magical night he gave it to her. The memory was still fresh as if it were just yesterday.....

I could FEEL the blood rushing to my cheeks! I was still a bit confused though about why the gadgets he kissed me?!But before I could even say anything, he gently placed a box into my hands and said.

"Happy new year pretty Penny...and I hope you like the gift," he told me and he quickly activated his rocket boots and returned to his usual attire.

He turned to leave, but then turned to face me again "Oh yeah....I Love you too"He chuckled as if it was the most natural thing he's ever said but before I could respond (or protest that I never said anything about loving him), he quickly rocket booted himself into the sky and left me in a very dazed state on the ground...

"What a night that was..." Penny said sighing dreamily. But speaking of  Talon, she remembered she was supposed to meet him in 5 minutes! How did she forget? She usually has the best memory...

She quickly finished up my work, grabbed her bag and pulled out her phone as she rush to the restaurant they were supposed to have lunch at.

She smirked as she saw the name Talon saved himself as in her phone. No matter how many times she saw it, it got her every time...

Tal♡ Man's gift to mankind: Pen, where r u?

Penny: Coming, jxt left the office

Tal♡: U know Pretty P, ur not one to be late...

Penny: Jeez, I'll be there in a jiffy...

Tal♡: Sweet hairgel! you sound like your uncle...

Penny: Oh really...

Tal: this is y ur running late...