New year revelations part 1

Talon POV

Wow.....,here I am , with the chance to kiss the girl of my dreams, because her lips are puckered right now and I don't know if I should conclude she's really into me or if she's doing this to please the escorts. But escorts or not, I have a huge chance to kiss Penny, the enemy that I've been secretly crushing on for ages!, it couldn't be any more perfect but, sadly, this is also the perfect oppurtunity to steal the jewel because everyone, including Penny, is distracted and the jewel has it's magical box open and it shines with a breathtaking emerald green light; waiting for a certain agent to take it from it's box.

I'm in a serious dilemma here, it's either the girl..or my mission? I really dont want to leave her hanging, but at same time that shark tank Uncle Claw said I'd get into if I failed isn't really something to opt for either.

Let's face it, I need to complete this mission. I didn't come here to Liberia for 3 days(technically) for nothing, this is one of the missions, I really wanted to complete; I can't just give it up. This can be my chance to finally prove myself as an evil mastermind to Uncle C ; who always thinks I'm soooooo incompetent. But it just doesn't seem right. I sigh very sadly, internally, I really don't want to do this to her, this was the perfect moment but hopefully I'll get another chance in the future maybe, but I'm doubting that alot.

"I'm really sorry, pretty Penny" I whisper so that only I hear.

And I change to and activate my rocket boots and return to my usual attire consisting my purple hoodie and pants and gently escape her grasp. There's a very apologetic look on my face, I take a quick glance at her see a very hurt expression on her face and it burns me on the inside. But I brush it off and continue with the mission and I quickly fly up in the air and draw alot of attention in the processs. If you thought the escorts faces couldn't get any uglier, then sorry, cuz they just did, and not to waste too much time. I'd better get that jewel quickly before the authorities or anyone else tries to stop me.

At full rocket power I charge straight for the jewel and I now hover above it and it shines brighter than ever from it's special box.

Dr Claw POV

"Yes!!!??? The time has finally come the jewel of kru and its ultimate power are mine!!! I can now power up my destructor 1000, nothing can stop me!!!" I communicate to Talon using his bracer

"Yes Uncle C, I just need to take it from it's box, is there a lock, password or anything?"

"Since the box is already open, not the major ones but there might be one to remove it from the case in the box" I say and decide to check in their security software that I downloaded and partially hacked.

"Ok, let me check it out, mmmmm!ahh! Yup there's definitely one to remove it from the casing!" I tell my so called nephew.

"Try this code I hacked from them, maybe it will work" I say sending the code.

"Nope" he says.

"This one "

"Nada"

"This one"

"Uncle C, seriously? Pizza? It's not even close!" he says all smart like.

"YOU'RE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!??" I say as angry as I am while banging my clawed fist. I hate it when he acts all know it all cuz he's all smart and everything, AS IF??!!!

He looks slightly scared by widening his eyes but returns to that annoying self of his while smiling a goofy smile.

"Hihi, any more tries Uncle Claw?"