Questions & Missions

"Your W-WHAT??!!!" Penny with widened eyes exclaimed obviously shocked by the Mad's second in command's question. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE JUST SAID??!!!! OMG OMG OMG, WhAT??!!! Never in a million years, did I expect those words to ever escape from Talon's lips. I just can't feel my limbs anymore; I'm going numb..Is he for REAL?!! Or is this some kind of sick prank?!! Talon would never prank me about something like that; especially with what's been going on*gulp* recently.....I just don't know what to do, I never imagined to be such an awkward situation like this!!! I'm failing to keep my cool and basically internally FReaKING OuT!!!!

"Really Pen, Y-you heard me. I don't n-need to repeat myself" he says before nervously biting his lip and looking  away.

"Yeah...of course I h-heard you, but I-I-I-I'm...just- gah..... in disbelief?" Penny held her elbow and looked at her feet; that came out more like a question, poor junior agent wasn't really sure of what to say.

"Wait........Is it because.... you don't like me?" Talon said in a voice that's so timid, hurt and confused, It made Penny's heart break.

"What, NO, Of course I do!!!-" Penny said feeling the heat rising to her cheeks because of her sudden outburst "It's just that I don't know how that could work" she says.

"What do you mean?" Talon says tilting his head to the side.

"Don't get me wrong; I would love to go out with you! And to be completely honest............. I've always had a huge crush on you basically since we first met! (Omg I just confessed that; but it feels good to let it out!) and being your girlfriend would be like a dream come true!!-" Penny confessed and she was so surprised to see how flustered and happy Talon looked at her outburst.

"R-R-Really??!!!" He said smiling like an idiot, grinning like he won the lottery or something! his cheeks were a noticeable red too.

"-BUT" Penny began which made Talon's smile to drop instantly.

"But what?" He said with a frown.

"But as great as that would be, we can't really be together.." she said with sadness and regret in her voice as she looked at him with her baby blue eyes.

His own chocolate ones furrowed  together his eyebrows before looking back to her.

"What makes you say that?" He said with a hint disappointment in his voice.

"Well, we both obviously know how I work for HQ and you work at Mad. I know you said not to let the rivalry agencies thing get in between us because we have no reason to really hate eachother. And that is mostly true and we even agreed to not really fight during missions. But being in a real relationship is not as easy as you think because at some point someone people would find out which won't really matter till your uncle and chief Quimby do...then, that's when It'll really be an issue especially on your side- if he finally find's out I'm the one whose been ruining your missions after all this time!-" Penny says breaking for a laugh.

"Yeah, tell me about it " Talon smiles temporarily due to his Uncle's obliviousness.

"-Yeah..But seriously though, I don't know how the heads of our agencies would react if they found out. They could bang us from seeing eachother again or worse!" Penny's says shrugging and widening her eyes bit.

"Don't worry Pretty Penny, If HQ killed you or something, I'd just drink poison and we could be just like Romeo and Juliet" Talon said sarcastically while smirking in a half joking-half flirting way.

"Ha ha Talon, Really funny but I'm serious! Us dating is very risky as much as we both want to. I can't stand the thought of never being to see you again..." Penny said seriously before looking at her feet sadly.