1

I sat at the seat in my classroom. It was another boring day. I watched as all the student's flooded in the classroom. My eyes widened at the sight of a really handsome person entering the classroom. He was wearing bright colours. His face was like an egg and he was tall. His muscles were flexing through the layers of his clothing. He sat at the front of the classroom on the teacher's desk looking around.

As soon as all the seats were filled, he stood up and looked at all of us

"Hi, I'm Mr.Kim, your new teacher."
He bowed.

"Hello Mr.Kim."
We all stood and bowed.

As we sat back down, he already started teaching us.

Another boring school day. I sighed as I walked out the school. No I don't really have friends because I tend to stay a low profile. Also, you could say I'm a little antisocial. I'm always in the library.

Mr.Kim isn't like the other teachers. He's, more of a...rebel?? Well he's way better than the teacher's I've had, for sure! No I do NOT like him in that way because...he's my teacher! Those kind of things are usually in Kdramas and animes.

I walked out the gates thinking about my parents. They were on holiday for a few months so I would be by myself for a good 4 months.

As I walked into my street, I noticed something. My house was covered in green paint.

"What the heck?"
I asked myself.
"Argh why?!"
I kicked the door open and stomped in.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, taking big bites. I looked on my instagram and saw something that shocked me.

Cousin was murdered by some creep. Watch out.

It was on a random person's post. The picture had a picture of a bloody hand. I looked at the location. I gasped as it was just outside my school.

"But why the heck would you post something like this on instagram? A dead person's hand."

The sight just made we want to puke my brain cells out...

Sorry if that sentence made you wanna puke.

I locked all my doors and windows and walked to my room. I jumped on the bed and laid down. Unfortunately someone who is stupid enough rang the bell while I was thinking what I should eat, chicken or marshmallows.

"Yes?"
I asked while opening the door, but I froze once I saw what it was.

"GIMME YOUR MONEY BITCH!"
Joking not THAT.

"We'll either do this the hard way or the easy way, which one?"
The man held the gun up to my neck.

"E-easy way...?"
I gulped as he smirked.

"Ok, give me your life or I'll torture you."
My eyes widened.

Why would you just take a life away just like that?

THIS BOOK IS FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE:
_onionhaseyo
She's such a nice person ;)
Follow her plz!

Also this story isn't a romantic one, unfortunately, because I'm not good at romance. When it comes to romantic stuff in real life, for example :

Boy: Can I see your hair? There's something in it.

Me: *blushes but listens any way*

Also I'm not shy of boys cause I get along with boys more.

Me: Hey fried chicken

Boy: Hey tiny ass

Me: atleast I've got an ass.

Boy: look at your boobs their smaller than any other girls.

Me: Atleast I can see my pride!

Boy: *is offended and cries*

Yep that's how me and my best friend in school talk he's hilarious 😂

I hope you guys liked this chapter <3

Bye bye!!!