19

After everything was cleaned up, it looked completely different. The doors and windows Yoongi and I wiped and cleaned were now smooth and clear while glowing. The floors Jimin and Taehyung mopped were shining and had a strong hold. Jin and Jungkook scrubbed the walls well. The bloody room was now a white and clean room and had no pictures of anyone hanging. Except for my dad.

Ofcourse.

I looked at everyone only to see them smiling in pride with their hands on their hips. I smiled and just stared at the wall.

"Ok whatever-"
A phone rang, interrupting Taehyung.

"Oh Y/n, it's your dad."
I gasped as Namjoon gave me the phone.
"Tell him your at a friends house, and if he asks why you weren't in school, cut the phone call."
I gulped.

If I tell the truth, I'll probably get killed...

"Y/N!!!"
My dad screamed
"According to your school, you haven't been attending! What's the reason?! And I where are you?!"
I looked at everyone.

They were all staring at me, their eyes full of worry. I took a deep breath and put a smile on. Tears slipped out my eyes, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"I-i'm fine dad! I'm at a friends house. Oh, it's dinner time, gotta go, bye!"
I smiled and ended the phone call.

I threw he phone towards Namjoon and ran out the building, causing everyone to follow me.

They don't know my past, do they?

That's right.

No one knew my past.

I carried on running, until someone grabbed me from the back. His arms wrapped around my shoulders as they carried me back to the gang. It was Namjoon. Turns out though, everyone had went separate ways to look for me. Great. I had to be stuck with him. He put me down near a tree and sat next to me.

"Y/n, I never really got to know you. How about we start over."
He held his hand out.

Hesitantly, I put my hand out and shook his. He smiled at me, showing his dimples.

"Ok, as you know, I'm Namjoon. I'm the leader of the Bangtan Boys Gang and the creator. I'm looking for your father, who suprisingly killed my mother, indirectly."
I sighed.
"I was raised by her until the age of 19. At that age, I was already in this gang. I created this gang when I was 16, thinking it would be fun. Jungkook's uncle was a victim, so we kidnapped Jungkook since he was a witness. We then excepted him in our gang. And here we are, right here with you. Your turn. And explain your past."

A/n:
This next part may be a little triggering for those who get triggered seriously easily. I'll explain what happened further down below when I'm writing the authors notes.

You have been warned.

"Hi, my name is L/n Y/n. I'm 16 years old and I was raised up by my dad and mother. At age 7, they started abusing me. I was slapped, I got my hair cut and even kicked. They would leave me in the streets and not come looking for me until the police would ring them. My mum stopped being horrible, but my dad never. He put me under pressure, and started saying I'm useless, yet said he loved me. When I turned into a teenager, 13, that's when I started getting lonely. Not bullied, just lonely. Mum said I was just going through what every other kid went through, but that's not true. Every other kid would be with their friends, smiling, laughing and going out. I was stuck in the house doing chores or extra work which was irrelevant. Then, a year later, my parents decides to take a holiday. I thought it would be fun, but instead, I was kidnapped."
Namjoon looked at me with wide eyes and pity.

"Y/n, I never-"
I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter now. It's better than being slapped, kicked and getting your hair cut."

Namjoon stood up and looked at me. He held his hand out. I took it as he pulled me up.

"I think the others might be at the Base. Let's go."
I nodded and followed behind him.

This was a little depressing I know, but please don't take it in the wrong way. I'm just writing. Also, those who are offended, I warned you.

Anyways, here is the summary if you did skip it:

Y/n was basically raised up in a bad way, and felt unloved and isolated. As she got older, she realised she was lonely. Her mum would always say it's something every child goes through. But it wasn't. When Y/n turned 16, her parents went on holiday. Thinking she would finally be free, she was kidnapped.

《o_o》

Goodnight ❤💝❤💝

P.s
I think life is actually getting better for me 😍...