13

~flashback~

"Ring the ambulance!!"
I shouted.
"HURRY!!!"

Jungkook grabbed the phone and rang them. They said that they would be coming in 2 minutes. The most I could do right now was to keep mum company and help her calm down. She was coughing blood heavily. I rubbed her back and spoke to her.

"You'll be fine."

"2 more minutes."

"Keep breathing big breaths."

"You can squeeze my hand."

"Don't worry."

I saw her lightly smile. I smiled as the door opened to the ambulance came through the door. They put her on a stretcher and carried her into the ambulance.

"Sir, it's my pay day."
I said to my boss.

"You greedy bastard."
He spat, his ciggerette smell filling my nostrils.

"But sir, I need the money."

"Not my problem."
I took a deep breath.

"But sir, your the one who pays me."
He looked at me.

"Why do you even need the money."

"Because, my mother is on the brink of death."
His eyes widened.

"Does it look like a care?! Everyone's mother dies anyway!"
His words shook me.

That day I went home without no money. The past week, the doctor had been saying I need money to get treatment for my mother's sickness, so I thought if I could get paid, I could get it. I never. I balled mg hand into a fist and punched the wall. As soon as I did, I got a phone call.

"Mr.Kim?"
It was the Doctors voice.
"This is the last time you'll ever see your mum unless you have the money for the treatment."
My eyes widened.

I ran towards the hospital and left my phone on the floor. I dropped all my belongings and ran faster than ever before. My eyes watered, but I'm not gonna cry. Not in front of mum.
I walked into the hospital only to see doctors running around. I walked into my mum's room and saw her lying in bed. I sighed and walked to her, held her and kissed her cheek.

"Namjoon?"
Her beautiful feminine voice was now croaky and shaky.

"Mum..."

"I think I'm getting better. Do you?"
A lump in my throat formed.

"Y-yeh. Your getting....bet...better."
She smiled lightly at me.

"What's the time?"
I looked at the clock.

"10pm."

"Time for me to sleep."
I internally screamed.

I didn't want her to sleep.

I watched her as she positioned herself to sleep. I held her hand and held tightly.

"Mum, your amazing, you know that?"
She was already asleep. Her heart rate was still going fine.
"Your the best mum anyone could ask for. Your my life and the only one I could rely on. You were there for me when no one was. You...I love you.

I really do love with all of my heart."
I whispered the last part.

I woke up to hear a loud beep. I opened my eyes to see me leaning on my mum. The loud and high pitched noise irritated my ears. I sighed as I looked at the heart rate system.

A straight line.

I wanted to die there itself.

"I will take revenge on that man."

And that is Namjoon's past.

NOT HIS REAL ONE.

If it was, I think I would faint. This is horrible.

This chapter was based on something that happened to my cousin. Her boss never paid her and her mum died a few days later.

Don't worry I got permission to put a thing like that in my FF.

Ok then, Byeeeeeeeee ♡.