35

I walked inside the quiet house. I turned the lights on to see no one in sight.

"Be as quiet as possible."
Namjoon whispered.

We slowly tiptoed to our rooms. I waved him a goodnight, smiling as he did so too.

But before I could shut the door, he slammed it open and brought a gun to my head. He smirked.

SIKE!!! YOU THOUGHT!!!!!

Joking.

Ok, so after I closed my door, I deeply sighed.

YOU KISSED HIM!!!

I internally screamed and blushed at the memory again. In the middle of the kiss, I think my hand lost balance due to my shock and I fell forwards, which kinda...you know...

Deepened the kiss.

I honestly wanted to jump into a bin while remembering this.

No time for this y/n. Gotta sleep.

I scolded myself and changed into the pj's Hoseok chose for me when we went shopping. He made sure to get it from the boy's section so the that the cashier wouldn't be suspicious. And to be honest, boy pj's are way more comfortable than girl's ones.
I hopped in bed...but that's when I remembered.

Would the police have noticed my lost existence?

I shrugged the thought off and closed my eyes, thinking of what happened today.

When Namjoon kissed me, I felt something inside me spark. It was like the pieces of my heart broke into little pieces and spread allover inside of me. It was a painful feeling, but enjoyable. I sound creepy, but only those who've had this feeling would understand. I felt like I had exploded all the negativity inside of my body and mind, making me relax. My heart was beating uncontrollably fast. It was beat faster than when I witnessed my father being kidnapped and mother being killed. I felt something fluttering in my stomach.

Is this what they call butterflies in the tummy?

I smiled to myself, but before I closed my eyes, I saw something shining in the corner of the room.

Alcohol.

Namjoon Pov

It was 6am when someone was knocking on my door. I groaned and got up off the bed, scratching my head. I walked to the door only to hear someone crying. I slammed the door open to see y/n.

"Namjoon!!!"
Y/n fell into my arms and started crying even more.

"Shhhh y/n, your gonna wake the others. Wait, what happened-"
I saw my alcohol in her hand.

THAT LITTLE IDIOT DRANK MY ALCOHOL!!!!!!

Right now I could've thrown her off the empire state, but I couldn't help but laugh as she smiled while crying. She looked like a kid had drawn a failed face on a potato.
I sighed, bringing her in my room. I shut the door behind me and turned back around, only to see her sitting on my bed. She was lying down side ways, glaring at me.

"You cunt."

"What did I ever do?"
I asked her, making her narrow her eyes at me.

"You tried to get me pregnant."
My eyes widened.

"W-what?"
She smirked and sat crossed legged.

"Strip. Since you tried to get me pregnant, I'll get you pregnant."

Just kill me already.

"Y/n, that's not how it works-"

"Are you gonna listen, or am I gonna have to take your clothes off for you?"
She stood up and began walking to me.

My eyes widened. In panic, I pushed her, not realising I pushed her a bit too hard. She fell to the floor and stared at me innocently, but I saw tears in her eyes.

"WaAaAAAaAaaaAAAGhhH!!!!!"
She began screaming like a baby.

I quickly covered her mouth, and hugged her, making her stop.

"Sorry y/n, I love you very much, ok?"
She nodded and looked into my eyes.

"I wuv you too."
She said, before passing out.

She looks like a dead cat.

This chapter was more of a comedy/fluff/romance one. It was actually quite funny when I was writing it. Lol...

Goodnight~♡