21

I walked into school only to be given stares and glances of people. As soon as I entered my class, there was even more glances and stares given. As I walked to the back of the class, the door suddenly opened. I looked at the teacher. It wasn't Mr.Kim. It was an old substitute teacher. I sighed and sat in my seat. The teacher looked at me in suprise.

"Miss L/n? There are interviewers waiting for you outside the school. Please go to see them."
I picked my bag up and walked outside.

As I entered the school yard, I was pulled towards a camera.

"Y/n, is it true you were really kidnapped?"
I nodded.
"What would you like to say to those kidnappers?"
I looked into her eyes.

"Should I say it from the bottom of my heart? Or should I just say what everyone would be expecting?"
She tilted her head.

"Well, nobody wants a lie."
I nodded and looked at the camera.

"The Bangtan Boys Gang? People say that they steal, kill and destroy for no reason. People say that they are dangerous. People say that they don't have hearts. But it's not true. With the time I spent with them, I learned new things. What a family really should be like. What family really is. How family should treat eachother. What teamwork was. The Bangtan Boys Gang do have hearts. They don't kill for no reason. They aren't dangerous. They kill their victim because of a reason. They seem dangerous because they do the right things with people thinking they're doing the wrong things. They don't steal, but they work for things. The leader, he worked for money without his Co workers not knowing his true identity. If I could describe the Bangtan Boys Gang in one word, it's 'Family.' They treated me kindly, but never too close. They would give me personal time, we ate dinner, we laughed together. They were like the family I never had."
The reporters and camera men stayed quiet.

All of the police stared at me intensely.

"Miss L/n, you do realise they kidnapped you, right? Without a reason."
I nodded.

"But there was a reason. Two reasons."

Namjoon's mum and Jin's girlfriend died. Because of an idiotic and abusive bastard.

After the interview, I was sent home. No one was at home, thank God. I looked at the jacket Jimin bought me on my first day staying with them. Something was sticking out.

My phone.

I quickly picked it up and looked at my contacts. Jungkook's number was there. I don't know how but it was. With determination, I pressed the ring button. It started ringing. Sweat drops formed on my head.

Suddenly,

"Y/n...?"

Aishhhh it's getting intense, right? Oh my God.

I just realised something.

Twice's Jeongyeon and I have the same birthday.

1st November!!!

THIS IS A BTS FF. Cool down grace.

Hehe.

Anyways, goodnight! ❤💝