27

I immediately reacted and ran into the kitchen. I opened a cupboard and climbed in. I accidentally knocked a glass down, making it smash onto the ground. I suddenly heard no noise. Then there were steps coming down the stairs fast. I quickly shut the cupboard door with myself inside. I heard footsteps coming inside the kitchen. There was only one person from what I could see when I peeped from the small gap with couldn't be closed because of my shoe. I heard my heartbeats in the silence. I grabbed my phone and dialed Jungkook's number. I put my phone on silence and waited for a ring tone. I heard him pick up the phone. It wasn't the guy outside. I hung up.

"Hello? This is the police. I request you show yourself unless you want to be attacked."
I sighed and opened the cupboard door. It was the police.
"Y/n?"

"I'm sorry. I thought you were an intruder.
I looked at him.
"How did you get in here?"

"We're ones who need to be asking you questions. Where are your parents?"
I gulped.

"They're on holiday."

"Then how did we find their passports?"

"No one said you need to go abroad for holidays."
He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Where exactly are they-"

"Oh my!!!! It's almost time!!"
I said while looking at my phone.

"Time for what?"
He asked.

"I have to go to a party. Sorry!!!"
I said while running out the house and shutting the door behind me.

As far as I knew, I could not go in there and tell them what happened. Can people not leave others for once?
I started walking away from the house.

"It's freakin 7pm y/n. Why didn't you just tell them random answers?!"
I slapped myself hard in frustration.

I started thinking of what I should do. I turned back around to go home, but then carried on walking. I suddenly got an idea.

I'll just break into someone's house and kill them and live there.

An evil smile crept on my face but I smacked myself again.

"What are you doing y/n?"
Get used to me talking to myself.

I sighed and sat on a nearby bus stop and looked around.

THE DONUT CAFÉ

I jumped up and ran towards it realising all I ate was half a piece of toast. But when I opened it, police where inside. I looked around and saw dead bodies once again. It stank so much I almost vomited. I walked back outside and started walking towards my house hoping those police went. As I was walking, I looked at the TV screens inside the shop. It was filming The Donut Shop. I looked at it only to see the police officer holding something.

A bloody donut.

Alright, it's getting confusing I know, but keep reading. It'll get better.

P.s.
Yes I do comment on my own chapters because I'm a cheap writer which no one likes :)