20

It was all wrong. Everything went horribly.

As we entered the Base, everyone was on the floor. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. I ran towards them. They were bleeding from their lips and were all knocked out. Namjoon followed behind me. But as soon as that happened, I heard a thud. I turned around to see the police with an unconscious Namjoon being handcuffed.

"Are you the victim?"
One of the police men asked me.

Without being able to think, I nodded, telling the truth. They took me outside and there were already cameras and flashing lights. I gasped as a woman pulled me to her side.

"Excuse me? Are you the girl L/n Y/n who was kidnapped by these seven men?"

I couldn't answer. I was in too much shock.

I fainted.

I woke up to hear shouting. I opened my eyes only to see my parents fighting with eachother.

"Y/n!"
My dad grabbed me by the shoulder.
"How dare you allow yourself to be like this?! You were kidnapped by the Bangtan Boys Gang?!"
He slapped my face, making my mother push him.

"Stop hurting her."
She looked at me in sadness.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry that we left you."
Before she could hug me, I asked her a question.

"Where are we?"

"In the hospital."

"Then where are the Bangtan Boys Gang?"
She pointed to my dad.

"I sent them to jail."
He said.

I deeply sighed, regretting even making such a commotion.

As I crept into bed that night, my mind couldn't be lifted the seven men. Were they really in jail? Were they sent there by my dad? Did their plan fall apart?
I shook my head.

Not being able to sleep, I still shut my eyes listening to music through my phone and earphones.

Okie, I know this chapter was a bit too quick. Next chapter will definitely be in detail.

Goodnight~♡