4

I woke up around 7am. I yawned and walked to the bathroom. I filled up the empty tub with warm water and sat inside. School started at 9 so I could stay in here for as long as I wanted. I blasted Like Me Better by Lauv and started singing which sounded like screaming according to my parents.

"Y/n!!!"
My neighbour screamed through the walls.
"It's early in the morning so shutup!!!"

"Sorry!!"
I snickered and lowered the volume.

At what seemed like 30 minutes later, I was getting changed. I wore a black hoodie black jeans and trainers. I walked down the stairs to see that there was no breakfast.

I forgot...mum and dad are on holiday...

"Aw man, that means I have to cook."
I sighed and started making pancakes.

After a while (20 minutes of cleaning and 20 minutes of cooking) I finally started eating.

"Gah! Disgastin!!!"
A/n: what I say when I look in the mirror

I ran to the bin and spat out the disgusting food and drank what seemed like 10 glasses of water...

I walked out the house choosing an apple instead. Actually, I was skipping. As I was doing what I was doing, something caught my eye.

"Here is the money. You got the suitcase?"

I gasped as I saw the same masked guy that SAVED ME. I watched closer.

"Nope. I told you, I'm not in this business."
He seemed like a chill person.

"Yet you saved a girl from a killer? By killing him?"

"That was saving a girl. Not killing someone for no reason."
With those words, he started walking in my direction.

I gasped and started running away. I then realised, I was going the wrong way. I shook my head and started walking back to my school. I hung my head low and pretended like I never saw anything. The presence of the masked hero passed me, so I looked back. He looked at me. He smiled at me. I could tell by the way how his eyes wrinkled. My eyes widened, but I couldn't help myself from smiling back. It's a habit. I can't stop myself from smiling at someone if they smile.

I turned away and started walking faster.

"Y/n."
I looked up at Mr.Kim.

"Yes sir?"

"Translate 나는 일주일에 다섯 번씩 학교에 간다 into English please."
I nodded.

"I go to school five times a week."

"Correct."
I smiled and sat down.
"Not done yet. Translate 오늘 날씨가 맑다."

"The weather today is sunny."
He nodded.

"Correct once again."
Just as soon as he said that, the bell rang.
"Class dismissed. Y/n stay behind and do the questionnaire please."
I nodded and took my pen out.

I sighed as I looked at the paper in front of me.

Maths.

My worst enemy.
I rolled my eyes and started ding the questions.

"Algebra?"
I whispered to myself.

I looked up to see Mr.Kim eating an apple while he was reading a book. I smirked and took my phone out. I quickly downloaded an Algebra calculator and did some other questions while waiting. As soon as it downloaded, I typed the question in. As I was looking at my phone, it was suddenly snatched.