37

A/n: I'm writing in a "You" way instead of "I" cause I feel it would add more...nice? For the readers of course.

_____________________________________

Namjoon hovered above you, staring deeply into your eyes. You stared back, blushing of the thoughts that came into your head. You internally screamed when he started kissing you. You gasped, making it easy for him to slip his tongue in. He lifted your head higher, deepening the kiss. He didn't want to break it, but he knew that you couldn't breathe, therefore pulling away.

"Y/n..."
He whispered as he saw your breathless and red face.

You looked like those anime characters out of the hentai mangas. Ofcourse, Namjoon found it beautiful. He stood back up, tearing his shirt off, revealing his toned abs and flexing muscles.

He was also hairless, not to mention.

You stared at his muscular figure, not being able to lift your eyes to his face. You didn't realise till he was facing you, only a few centimetres away. He pushed you back down, kissing in the process. While doing so, he started taking of your shirt, revealing you only in your bra. You broke the kiss and shyly covered yourself up, embarrassed. He smiled at you sweetly and took your hands away.

"Your not even properly naked y/n."
He teased, placing his lips on your neck.

Without a moment, moans escaped your mouth. For Namjoon, it was making him hornier every moment. He began sucking in one place, just below your jaw line. Your sorta moaned a bit too loud when he bit down, making all the blood rush to that spot. Once he parted, the man smirked in victory as the dark purple mark was placed where everyone could see it. Your eyes were still closed, but opened once you heard a belt. You opened your eyes only to see Namjoon taking his pants off.

A/n: Here goes nothing...

"N-namjoon?"
You asked, making him smirk at you.

Already, sweat drops formed on his fore head making his hair droop down on his eyes, making him look like a demon out of a fantasy book.

"Y/n, I'm ready. If your not,"
He gave your an evil smirk,
"Oh well, too bad."

Your eyes widened as his member sprung out.

God it's like a snake.

A/n: Calm thyself *dies* I'll stop.

You backed away, only drawing Namjoon towards you. The man was hovering above you once again, but kissed you rather than doing anything. Without you noticing, he already clipped your bra off, and slipped your shorts off. His hands slowly touched your panties, making him smirk in the kiss. You were too focused on the kiss to notice that a snake was gonna go up you any second. The moment he slipped your panties off, you realised. You pulled away from him and looked at him, in fear.

"Don't worry."
He whispered.

At that moment, he pushed into you, making you scream out loud. Your voice echoed through the room, making Namjoon realise he had to go slow. You dug your nails into his back, as he did to your waist. He pulled out, and pushed in, but made sure to go slowly. The room was full of echoing moans and groans, making the both of Namjoon go faster. You could only focus on the pain going through you, soon turning into pleasure.

"Namjoon..."
You were on the verge.

"Wait."
He said, going faster and faster.

Soon enough, you both cummed...
Namjoon pulled out of you and laid next to you, covering both of your bodies with the bed sheets. He looked at you and pecked your cheek.

"I love you."
He said, making you smile.

"I love you too."

So...I'm guessing you guys...

Liked this chapter...alot??

I couldn't stop smirking throughout the whole the time of writing this chapter because I am a dirty minded young lady.

Anyways, Good afternoon~♡