26

I woke up to realise that I was sleeping on a tree. It was getting dark so I hopped off. I started walking home. There were still kids around 12 running around and riding bikes.

"C'mon!"
I heard them shouting to eachother.

There was a crowd of people gathering at one place. I followed them and pushed through to the front. Glares followed me but soon turned into suprised looks.

"Hey isn't that Y/n? The girl who was kidnapped?"
They all shutup once I glared at them.

I carried on pushing through only to be met with another set of dead bodies in my path. I walked up to it, ignoring the fact that the police were coming. I tilted my head.

"MOVE!!!"
A police pushed me away.

"Hey!!"
I shouted back whole standing up.

He looked suprised but told me to move. Guess I'm famous in Korea. I shook my head.

"You better watch your mouth kid. Just because your famous doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."

"And just cause your the police doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."
I spat back making him look at me in annoyance.
"Listen you don't know anything that is going on at the moment. Only I do."

"Then why ding you explain this?"
He asked me while pointing to all the dead bodies.

"I don't know what happened but I might know who did it."
He smirked and folded his arms.

"Then who did it?"

"Why would I tell an idiot who thinks he's all big?"
I said while walking past him.
"Anyways, I need to go home. I go home this way."
While I started walking around all the dead bodies, he stared at me.

When I was half way there, I turned to my left to walk home, but I saw seven familiar figures. My eyes widened and I turned around. I started speed walking trying my best not to make any noise. When it seemed like I had lost them, I turned back around only to see them turning this corner. I started running and turned another corner. I looked back and saw no sign of them. I sighed in relief and began walking my way home again.

Did they kill all of those people??

I shook the thought off and suddenly heard laughing. It was coming from in front of me. I peeped around and saw seven men again. They all were holding a man down.

"Please don't kill me! I have two kids and a wife at home waiting for me!"
I cried.

"Do you have enough money?"
He took his wallet out.
"That's not enough."

"W-wait!"
They never let him finish.

With no words, they stabbed him. My eyes widened as he fell to the floor. I didn't know him, but still, I tear slipped from my eye. I sniffed, only to see their heads turn my way. Without them seeing my face, I started running away. As I ran the fastest I ever could, I found myself outside my house. That's when it hit me. I left my keys inside the house this morning. I tried opening the door, but it automatically locked this morning. I started sweating and cursing under my breath. I ran around and climbed the fence to my garden. I jumped over to see my mum's body wasn't there. I ran into the garden door, making it open. I sighed in relief and walked in and closed the door behind me. But when I entered, I heard footsteps above me.

They were here.

Hehe