40

I would recommend listing to the music above while reading.
_____________________________________

My eyes widened as I saw Yoongi and Hoseok drop to the ground.

Wait...why? I thought that they were much stronger.

My hopes all went as I watched them stop breathing. But how? These people are...

They are armed.

They knew we were coming. They knew there would be another incident. I cried helplessly as I watched Taehyung get up and help Namjoon.

"JIN GET THE FUCK OF ME!!!"
I screamed, kicking his legs.

But I didn't need to do anymore. His body fell on mine, making me turn around.

Again.

Jin's face was covered...covered in blood. My eyes widened as I dropped him, only to hear Namjoon.

"Y/N!!!"
I ran to him and began shooting.

Many people started dying, but I wasn't helping. The only thing I actually did was be a distraction. I gulped as Namjoon shouted.

"GET OUT THE BUILDING!!!!"
He held something in his hands.
"TAEHYUNG AND Y/N GET OUT!!!"

"No!!"
Taehyung and I shouted, making Namjoon forcefully push us out the window.

"NAMJOON!!!"
Taehyung shouted and ran back in.

Just as I got on my feet,

BANG.

That was it.

I watched helplessly as the building before me blew up. Sparks of fire began shooting out, and small parts of rust. The door flung at me, hitting me. I fell to the ground and began rolling due to the leave impact. I roughly breathed, trying to catch my breath. I began coughing and looked at the building.

"NAMJOON?!"
I screamed.
"TAEHYUNG?!"
I screamed again.

Namjoon?

Oh gosh I'm so angry with myself for writing this. I wanna punch myself.

Music: Heart of Stone by Iko

Yes it's from Twilight. My favourite character is Jacob. I'm a huge twilight fan and yes i cried when the Saga finished because I want more.

(Mr.Bumble: MOOOOOORE?!?!)

Next chapter will be the last chapter. Just saying.