o n e

a loud thud was heard in the room.

the 7 boys reapeared in another place that isn't the stage, nor the concert venue.

chenle was the first to open his eyes. he looked around and suddenly screamed.

"MARK HYUNG WHERE ARE WE?!"

all the remaining members bolted awake hearing chenle's loud high pitched scream.

"what?" mark questioned and squinted his eyes. there they were, in a room.

the other members also looked around and got curious. "where are we?" a confused jisung asked.

haechan stood up from the floor and walked to a shelf that was near them and looked on what was on it.

suddenly, the boy gasped loudly causing the members to look at him.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"what?!" the members got even more curious and stood up from the floor and approached haechan who was holding a picture.

"its a picture of me!!" mark snatched the photo from haechan and looked at it. it was really him, from the we go up teaser photos.

mark looked back at the shelf and saw more pictures, pins, badges, keychains, postcards, and stickers of haechan from all their era's and nearly dropped the picture he was holding.

he quickly stepped back from the shelf and looked at the whole wall.

there he saw 6 more shelves of each member having the same thing. the remaining 6 boys were shocked aswell.

"yah, i think we are in an nctzen's room..?" jeno asked them, still shocked at the amount of nct dream merchandise this person has.

"what do you mean?" chenle asked, confused. jeno scoffed and rolled his eyes. "are you dumb?! look around you!"

there revealed a whole room full of their faces.

the room was painted green, like their fandom color. the desk had all 18 members' face stickers on the table, the notebooks placed there had their logo, 5 binders with all of their photocards and pictures, pens decorated by member, all kinds of their own polaroids hanged on top of the wall infront of the desk.

bed was color green, with a hint of white and 18 dolls on it. on the head board was a poster of their empathy album, both versions. all around the walls were covered in posters. nct dream from chewing gum to we go up, nct 127 from fire truck to regular (all members posters), nct u from the 7th sense up to boss, including baby dont stop individual hand made pictures of ten and taeyong.
(some posters handmade)

there was another shelf in the corner of the room. it was filled with all of their albums. another drawer filled with other nct merchandise too.

the whole room was filled with their group and it shocked them so much. they had never seen something like this before.

"wow..."

first chapter released! i hope you like it and sorry if my explanation of the room was all over the place and confusing😂