e i g h t

"so how are we going to go back to korea now?" jeno asked.

blair looked at mark. "he said how are we gonna go back to korea." she thought for a moment before an idea popped into her head.

she stood up ran to her room, the boys curious as to why.

the girl came back with a phone. "you can call sm."

💚

"okay i can't call sm..."

mark said sadly and frustratingly ruffled his hair while holding the phone. "i don't even have his number or memorize my managers numbers aswell."

he turned to the other guys and asked them. "do any of you know manager-nim's number? or any staff of sm?" the six boys looked at eachother amd shook their heads sadly.

"how about anyone in nct? do you know their numbers? or any idols in sm?" blair asked.

"nope. none at all. i really suck at numbers and memorizing."

they all became silent and went into thinking mode. another idea popped up in chenle's head.
"AH!! we e-mail!!!"

mark's face brighten up and looked at blair exitedly. "let's email them!!"

blair looked uneasy.

"uhm, my wifi kind of got cut off for the next 3 weeks...."

im not updating regularly bcz im busy tryna complete pocket sized and graduate so pls bare with me. pocket sized will almost be finished!!