f o u r t e e n

mark and chenle hurriedly put on their caps and masks once they saw they were nearing the ground floor already.

the elevator doors opened and the three immediately went out of there, mark and chenle following behind blair.

they went past the building's guard and thankfully didn't ask any questions.

they were now walking along the grounds of blair's campus.

basically, the dorm buildings are right across the school and the library is beside it.

the three walked hurriedly to the building and finally arrived. but the problem was that you need to show your school id for you to enter.

so it wasn't a public library after all.

"what's the problem blair? why aren't we going in?" mark asked as to why they were just standing outside.

blair looked at mark and replied, "i'm thinking of a way on how i'll sneak you both in. you need an school id to enter."

chenle saw the faces of the elders and went to tap mark on the shoulder. "what's wrong hyung?"

mark replied, "we need an id to enter and we don't have one. we're thinking of ways on how to enter."

chenle thought for a moment before answering, "why don't you use an excuse like we're visiting the library or something?"

mark slowly nodded and smiled. "chenle you're a genius!"

the boy smiled in victory. "of course i am."

mark went to blair and told her, "tell them we were visiting the library."

blair nodded and signaled them to follow.

they approached the entrance and blair fished out her school id from her bag. after she checked in, she told the guard. "they are my cousins and they are going to visit the library since they'll be moving schools here soon. can they enter without an id?"

the guard nodded. "you may go in"

blair smiled in victory happily entered the place with mark and chenle following behind.