t w e n t y t h r e e

the weekends were over and it was now monday, the day all students dread, including blair.

the girl came down from her room to only see mark, renjun and haechan in the kitchen.

renjun was cooking and mark was helping him. haechan, well, he was just sitting on the countertop. watching them cook without doing anything.

"good morning." blair greeted.

mark turned around and faced the girl with a smile. "good morning to you too." she was sure her heart stopped for a second when mark smiled.

renjun and haechan did the same.

blair sat down on the dining table and waited for them to finish cooking food. when renjun finally announced it was done, haechan smiled widely and hopped of the counter and made his way to the dining table.

he sat infront of blair.

she noticed him. oh god. look at hyuck! he looks so cute im gonna die- his soft brown hair looked even more soft in real life. of i could just run my hand ove-

blair's thoughts came to a stop after renjun sat down beside her. she looked at her plate and saw it already had food in it. she smiled and turned to renjun. "thank you!" she said in korean.

renjun smiled and nodded. the girl turned to mark too, "thanks mark!"

"your welcome!"

💚

blair wore her school shoes and grabbed her backpack. she looked at mark. "mark, i'll be going to school today. i'll be back here at 4pm. trust me you'll keep my dorm safe and the boys too?"

mark smiled again and nodded. "of course! i'll do my best."

"oh and, dont let anyone in okay? dont risk on getting caught that you're here since you all dont want to be seen yet. anyways, i'll be going now. goodbye!" blair waved. mark, renjun and haechan, who came after, said waved her goodbye aswell.

what do you think, should i make my chapters a bit longer? is 700 words enough? i wanna know what yall would like 🤔