n i n e t e e n

renjun was just standing while looking at the other members look through her stuff when he suddenly heard a knock on the door.

the chinese furrowed his eyebrows at the door and approached it.

"blair? are you home? i left my phone here can i get it back?"

a female voice said in english which made renjun freeze. someone is here.

the door knob turned and the door opened. renjun widened his eyes and ran to the door in a speed of light, blocking whoever was outside.

the girl couldn't see what was inside or who was blocking her from going in but she thought it was just her friend. "blair let me in!" the girl semi shouted and pushed on the door.

renjun struggled to hold the door back. he looked at the door knob and saw how to lock it.

the two were fighting for the door, blair's friend trying to go in and renjun blocking her.

the boy finally pushed the door closed and hurriedly locked it shut. the girl on the other side groaned and banged on the door. "blair let me in!"

renjun mentally screamed and ran to the room. he went in and whisper-shouted at the other boys.

"guys! someone is here! HIDE!!"

they all stop and widened their eyes. jisung and jeno ran to her closet and closed it. jaemin hid under her bed and pulled renjun with him.

the girl managed to open blair's dorm door with the spare key she found hidden under the doormat.

melanie, blair's friend, let out a huff and tossed the key on the dining table. she looked around and saw no one. weird, didn't someone just hold the door awhile ago..?

she just shrugged her shoulders and skipped to blair's room. melanie opened it and saw no one in it.

before the girl could open the door, haechan was panicking as he couldn't find a place to hide.

when the boy saw that the door was opening, he quickly hid behind it. he had to stay really quiet as melanie was literally at the other side of the door.

melanie looked at her desk and saw her phone. she sighed in relief. the girl grabbed it off the desk.

suddenly, jaemin and renjun who were under the bed, made a noise. jaemin accidentally hit his head on the bed causing a loud bang. the poor boy almost screamed because of the hit but renjun held his mouth from making a sound.

melanie dropped her phone next to the bed in shock. what the fuck was that?!

the girl furrowed her eyebrows and kneeled down to pick up her phone. she was about to look under the bed until a notification in her phone made her stop. jaemin and renjun were holding their breath.

melanie stood up and exited the bedroom. she hurriedly walked to the entrance and finally left the dorm.

when the five heard the door close, they let out a loud sigh. haechan walked away from the door, renjun and jaemin finally stopped holding their breaths and renjun removed his hand from jaemin's mouth.

jisung busted the closet door open and jeno followed out after. "that was close."

jaemin crawled out of from under the bed and groaned after. "my head hurts" he whined and faked cry.

renjun stood up after and dusted the non existent dust off his pants. he scoffed at jaemin. "we almost got caught because of you." he rolled his eyes.

I HAD TO REDO THIS CHAPTER BCZ I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HAECHAN OH MY GOD IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR