e i g h t e en

"are you sure this is from mark?" their manager asked and eyed taeyong after examining the email sent.

taeyong nodded. "yes sir! this is mark's email and there will be no way that this is fake because i only get emails from the people i know and add."

their manager looked at the email again before saying, "okay. i will talk to the ceo about this and see what he has to say." 

taeyong smiled widely and nodded again. "thank you!"

1 hour later...

the members were just casually sitting together and talking about random stuff when suddenly their manager burst through the door. "the ceo confirmed and said we will be flying to new york tomorrow. we will finally be getting the dream members."

they all cheered. they finally found where they are. 

but it stopped once the manager cut them off. 

"but, we wont be taking all of you. only 3 can come with us."

attention! since only 3 will go, i will give you the chance to choose on who you want to come along! 

you can only vote ONCE on ONE member. votes more than one will not be counted. 

comment now! 

taeyong

yuta

taeil

doyoung

jaehyun 

johnny

kun

lucas

jungwoo

winwin

ten

TOP 3 MEMBERS THAT HAS THE MOST VOTES WINS.

;))))

edit : please say their NAMES when you comment! there are some comments that i dont know what member do they belong.

EDIT : it seems like ya'll dont understand. PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE FOR ONE MEMBER. some of you even voted for 4. 🙄